Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who will we play in the BCS MNC AP final game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Who will we play in the BCS MNC AP final game?

Jul 9, 2013, 4:39 PM

- Ohio State
- Oregon
- Alabama aka not God
- Texas A&M
- Oklahoma
- Florida
- LSU
- Boise State
- Colorado
- or Notre Dame?

44-34 Clemson over Ohio State passin' all over Pasadena Boyd goes 35-41 for 515 yards no picks. Seeking expert opinions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please tell me you just got out of a Delorean. LOL

Jul 9, 2013, 4:56 PM

GO TIGERS!

CU - 41 OSU - 28

Jul 9, 2013, 5:24 PM

Why was Colorado on your list? Haha

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Colorado***

Jul 9, 2013, 5:25 PM

Re: Who will we play in the BCS MNC AP final game?

Jul 9, 2013, 5:50 PM

Ghee,I hope Dabo isn't looking that far ahead.
Why don't you concentrate on the game that really matters,UGA.
It is after all the first game on the schedule,and a "must win" for your scenario to even be a possibility.
You people really get me.
Just look at your list,and tell me how you think we will jump all those teams unless we go undefeated,and to go undefeated,you got to start with game one.

FOCUS***

Jul 9, 2013, 6:00 PM

I tried to tell them the quantum repercussion from ...

Jul 9, 2013, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Who will we play in the BCS MNC AP final game? ]

fans looking past the next game. It's bad, leftie, bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2013, 6:11 PM

Clemson will play Louisville. It will be close at halftime. Louisville will have the lead 17-14. I know. Low scoring. But both teams showed up for the game. The second half will get ugly...for Louisville. The final tick on the game clock will have Clemson winning 38-20. You heard it here first.

Player of the Game? Zak Brooks with 155 yard on 18 carries and three touchdowns as well as three catches for 32 yards.

Jul 9, 2013, 6:18 PM

Dood, I've got as much confidence in our players and coaches as anyone but calling for a NC game before we've even see any teams, especially our own, is quite a stretch.

When expectations are set that high it takes almost nothing to be disappointed. Another consideration is the amount of luck (that ### football ain't round) and officiating. You know cherry is gonna call holding on a Tiger at a critical stage of at least two games.

The stars have to align for us to be in the MNC game.

I'd say Bama or A&M. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson and Ohio State

Jul 9, 2013, 6:20 PM

Which we win 40 something to 20 something.

Or Clemson and Alabama, which would be a hard game to win because our coaches don't feed our players steroids before and after every game.

Saban hates the spread because the spread beats the Tide

Jul 9, 2013, 6:32 PM

GO TIGERS ALL IN ALL THE WAY TO PASADENA AND THE NATIONAL TITLE. I have been wanting to get back to California, as I went to one of my grad. schools out there, and love to visit (but not live there).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson 33 Florida 27

Jul 9, 2013, 8:21 PM

Had a dream about it few weeks ago...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Clemson 33 Florida 27

Jul 9, 2013, 8:57 PM

Gosh, I think we all need our football fix pretty darn bad aye. While I share the optimism and enthusiasm, BCS NC talk is a bit premature. Regardless I'll join in on the NC matchup talk and say Clemson and Oregon. Unlikely of course (for many reasons) but mostly cause the Ducks won't get past Stanford. Lets assume they do. And assume we run the table just for the sake of conversation. Now if your looking for offense, this game would have plenty of it. Perhaps the two best O's going at it and the end of the year. Who wouldn't want that?($EC stay mute for this ONE post) Boyd vs. Mariotta. Sammy vs. Thomas. Talk about speedsters! Tell ya what, certainly sounds juicy. But I'd bet my house that the pollsters wouldn't allow a NC game without a $EC school. Still a cool game to ponder.

Alabama over Ohio State safest bet.***

Jul 9, 2013, 9:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic