Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who we rooting for after we beat the Coots?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 703

Who we rooting for after we beat the Coots?

Nov 24, 2013, 1:06 PM

I'm talking to a friend and I think I agree that the only way we play for NC is if FSU loses in Champ game. What do y'all think?

Winston WILL be suspended before champ game so I'm gonna be rooting for UNC next week. Bama winning out and then mich state and VT on champ weekend.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson - nothing else matters.***

Nov 24, 2013, 1:19 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who we rooting for after we beat the Coots?

Nov 24, 2013, 1:20 PM

I really don't think winston will be suspended, if he was going to be suspended he would have been suspended before this weekend. Even if they charged him, which is really looking like is not going to happen, there is a clause that allows him to avoid suspension and you know there is no way the criminoles will suspend him if they have a choice.

Nov 24, 2013, 1:25 PM

With the DNA evidence and the victim's family sending out messages reinforcing the rape story, they don't have a choice but to charge him. I believe the only reason it's taken this long is because he was the star QB of FSU, and the Tallahassee PD wasn't going to push the issue if the victim wasn't going to. If he had been anyone else, he'd have been arrested within a week.

Nov 24, 2013, 1:39 PM

If they were going to charge him they would have right after the DNA results came back, the DNA is old news at this point. And I agree completely with the fact that if it was anyone else they would have been arrested, I however do not believe it's right, the number of people proclaiming rape out of spite and anger is getting higher and higher every year, because they know that all you have to say is "he/she raped me" after consenting to the act and there's not much the defense has at that point because unless for some reason you videoed it it's your word agains theirs and people are going to typically believe the person playing victim. Bitter women and men alike are taking away from the real victims of rape who aren't doing something to get back at someone but were actually assaulted. I believed this girl could be telling the truth for the longest time but after everything that's come out about this girl and the fact there is another girl who was friends and roommates with the girl detesting the story stating that the other girl was angry because winston told her to lay low his girlfriend was coming down that weekend, it makes me believe otherwise, there are tons of pictures out of jameis winston and this girl together at different locations, even one on the practice field with him. It's looking all too much like a girl crying wolf to damage an individual. If jameis winston raped this girl then he should be put in jail and on the sex offenders list, if she is lying then she deserves all the hell coming her way and as much prison time as someone who would have been guilty of rape would get.

Nov 24, 2013, 1:56 PM

Totally agree man, it's a ###### system, and far too many people are crying wolf these days, especially as more and more women realize that all they have to do is cry wolf and the guy they want to screw over will be put through the wringer.

With that said though, she's still crying rape and his DNA is in her panties. Only those two know what happened but everyone else knows they had sex and unless she has a terrible criminal record the DA will have to take her at her word, because in this day in age, no DA will ignore a girl with a clean criminal record crying rape. All those facts you stated will probably lead to him being found innocent by a reasonable jury, but he's gonna be charged.

Message was edited by: Zerosideffects®

Replies: 5
| visibility 703
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic