»
Topic: Who thinks Clemson will be talked about more..
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 15, 2019 4:25 PM by: joatmon
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Who thinks Clemson will be talked about more..

[9]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 1:46 PM

On $EC media days than u5c will be?
I do.

Good point.***

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 1:54 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Who thinks Clemson will be talked about more..

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 1:59 PM

coots lost 28-0 to UVa. Their shills will want to bury that

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Pretty safe bet.***

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 2:14 PM

Why would they talk about the 10th or 11th best team

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 2:17 PM

In the conference? U5Cjr is irrelevant national and regionally.

What about the Coots 1969 ACC Championship

[1]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 2:20 PM

That should be a hot topic of discussion.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Who thinks Clemson will be talked about more..

[3]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 4:25 PM

Rick Neuheisel & Chris Childers spent a lot of time interviewing Kelley Bryant this afternoon at the SEC media event. They talked Clemson and tryed to bait KB into saying something negative about Clemson. Speaking of bait, KB stated that when the Tigers played Syracuse, he was at the lake with buddies fishing and headed back to land during the 4th quarter.

When KB and his last days at Clemson are mentioned, I always hear the terms "benched", "waited my turn" and "not given a chance". What I never hear is what really happened.

To quote Tony Elliott:

"After four games, just looking at it, they've both played well, but this came down to you have to reward productivity. He's taken advantage of [opportunities]. Kelly didn't do anything wrong, but it's a situation where he's been in the game and productive, and to be fair to competition, just like we do for every position, Coach decided to name him the starter. The starting quarterback role is still a week-to-week decision but "Trevor has earned the right to run out there first."

The facts are there, the media just doesn't believe it makes as good of a story in regards to its ability to attract clicks.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Section TDG, row F Seats 18, 20, 22, 24 - Asking for face value ($75/ticket, $300 total) Also have a...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
949 people have read this post