Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who do ya' got in the conference championships?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 470

Who do ya' got in the conference championships?

Dec 3, 2014, 11:42 AM

Friday
- Oregon vs. Arizona
Arizona gave Oregon its only loss of the year when it took them down at Oregon back at the beginning of October. Arizona ran the ball a bunch of times and managed to outgain Oregon. If they can play anything like that again, they may win. I still expect Oregon to take this game as they've been playing well lately, but they haven't played an above average team since back on October 11th when they beat UCLA by 12. Oregon by 3 in this one.

Saturday
- Alabama vs. Missouri
I'll take Alabama in this one. This is a bad match-up for Missouri, which thrives on its defense but which is really unreliable on offense. The Tigers have improved a bit offensively over the last few weeks, but I just don't think they can count on scoring enough points to take this one. Then again, they looked a lot better against Arkansas than Bama did. Alabama by 10+

- FSU vs. GT
FSU will be able to move the ball against GT, but GT's defense has been playing really opportunistically lately, and Winston has been throwing the ball to the other team much more frequently than last year. FSU's defense is also not as strong as it was last year, when it showed that it could be disruptive against an option attack in the national championship game. FSU is favored by 4.5, which means Vegas is expecting a close game. However, I think FSU wins this one by two scores in a shootout. FSU by 10+

- Wisconsin vs. Ohio State
Wisconsin boasts a strong defense and a stronger running game with Melvin Gordon toting the rock. But they've also inconsistent this year, losing to Northwestern and nearly losing to Illinois and Iowa. Ohio State will be down to its third QB, so Wisconsin will probably load the box against the run, which they're already good at stopping. Given that Ohio State is middle of the road in rush defense, I think Wisconsin can win this one. Wisconsin by 3.

- KSU vs. Baylor
This game may very well determine whether Baylor gets into the playoff or not, so you know they'll be playing hard. Baylor may have too much speed for a stingy KSU defense, so I'll take them in this game. Baylor by 9.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who do ya' got in the conference championships?

Dec 3, 2014, 11:46 AM

I like all of your projections, makes sense. However, to completely send eSECpn and the college football playoff committee into a death spiral, I hope Alabama loses to Mizzou. That would be fun to watch!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely***

Dec 3, 2014, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Bama keep Mizzou under 700 yards?

Dec 3, 2014, 11:48 AM

cood be important.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Go suck a

Dec 3, 2014, 11:49 AM

raw egg

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Who do ya' got......

Dec 3, 2014, 11:49 AM

I be got da winna....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since we aren't relying on the Noles to win out..

Dec 3, 2014, 11:50 AM

...so we can go to the Orange Bowl I hope the Jackets embarrass them at the ACCG

Agree with all except the last one.

Dec 3, 2014, 12:24 PM

Bill Snyder has a nasty habit of upsetting the apple cart when you least expect. Since most don't give KS much chance in this one, I think this is one of those times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic