Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think that if Clemson played a tougher schedule our...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,664

I think that if Clemson played a tougher schedule our...

Jan 22, 2019, 7:52 AM

winning percentage in National Championship games would be higher than the current 75%. I also think our seniors would have won more than 55 games and 4 ACC championships. Iron sharpens iron.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Do you think this is what Dabo means by the best is yet to come?

Jan 22, 2019, 7:56 AM

Maybe he’s going to help rebuild all the ACC football programs? Seems like a lot to do in the offseason.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think this is what Dabo means by the best is yet to come?

Jan 22, 2019, 9:39 AM

Personally, I'm happy with what we have, and to #### with the rest of our conference. They hate us, so why should we care about them. We have won 55 games with 4 losses since 2015. In our 4 losses, it totaled of 27 points. We have won 4 ACC championships, we have played in 4 playoff games, played in 3 NCG's winning 2 of those NCG's against the team that American's believe to be the best/baddest college FB in America for the past decade in Bama. And by us/Clemson playing a stronger ACC won't change our program at all. Bama plays a schedule of pusssy's just as we do plus, we play and beat some of the same SEC teams that Bama plays and beat every year!!! Screw the SEC and the ACC, we have great players that can play and beat any other team that has great players. After a school gets those great players, it's the coaches that sharpens their skills to make them better, and our coaching staff has been doing a great job at that!!! Go Tigers, and Go Dabo and staff!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what you're suggesting is to drop

Jan 22, 2019, 8:22 AM

the dirtpeckers and play a better team, like The Citadel, every year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There you go. Add the Citadel like Bama did. That’s running the gauntlet right there.***

Jan 22, 2019, 8:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what you're suggesting is to drop

Jan 22, 2019, 9:40 AM [ in reply to So what you're suggesting is to drop ]

That though is as good as any other!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What exactly does this have to do with Corey Miller?

Jan 22, 2019, 9:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: What exactly does this have to do with Corey Miller?

Jan 22, 2019, 9:41 AM

Lord I hope nothing, nothing at all!!!

Who?***

Jan 22, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to What exactly does this have to do with Corey Miller? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,664
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic