Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
While the coots keep winning the instate recruits and half star players,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

While the coots keep winning the instate recruits and half star players,

Feb 3, 2017, 10:06 PM

We will keep winning National Championships!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are not "winning" , they are getting who we don't offer***

Feb 4, 2017, 5:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are like Pilot Fish..

Feb 4, 2017, 9:18 AM

swimming around the shark eating parasites and waiting on scraps.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they benefitted a lot from clemsons success

Feb 4, 2017, 5:43 AM

3 solid wr in this yrs class for them

hate to say it, but they prolly have the best offense in the sec east next yr

Re: they benefitted a lot from clemsons success

Feb 4, 2017, 6:15 AM

Doubt it. Bentley is not the answer, as much as they want to believe that. Their OL is still hot garbage and they play with a thug-like attitude on defense, talking smack after ONE tackle while the next 3 plays go for first downs. They will not beat Florida or Georgia. Tennessee will get back at them this year for last year's hiccup.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia has recruited really this year***

Feb 4, 2017, 8:39 AM

Re: they benefitted a lot from clemsons success

Feb 4, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: they benefitted a lot from clemsons success ]

I live in NE Cola and know a little bit about their program thru fans talking in advance of Spring practice. Their OL is a rebuild, the DL is slow and put almost zero pressure on anybody! The loss yesterday of two LB candidates really hurt that position despite what Muscrap said to the media. I see frosh and juco players in different roles again. The secondary should be better, but how much is unknown.

I agree their recruits give them speed on offense, however the frosh have to develop and next season will be a learning curve. I predict their first games could go either way and the start will determine if they get a bowl again. Usuck will likely lose to Ark.,UGa., UF, UT, Tex. A&M and Clemson. They could lose to U.K., NCST and Missouri. Any injuries, academic losses or dismissals really would hurt.

Usuck fans are expecting improvements, and to their credit the mature ones don't rant about division titles or even beating us. The idiots on their sites do enough to make the rest sound stupid. It is often hard to live in the midst of such a crowd!

Go Tigers!

Re: While the coots keep winning the instate recruits and half star players,

Feb 4, 2017, 9:40 AM

This is what it means to win the state. This won't be making it back to their empty trophy case for quite some time.

This year, the best players are not "in state", but it's

Feb 4, 2017, 2:10 PM

true that SCAR has signed the best that were available in the state for this year.

While we were signing Rivals Top-15 players Hunter Johnson, Tee Higgins, AJ Terrell etc., etc., they were able to land Ortre Smith, Jay Urich, Will Register, etc. none of whom are even in the Rivals Top-100 nationally.

There's certainly a better crop next year in the Palmetto State, and we've already got pledges from two of the Top-3 and we have a very good shot at the other one.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic