Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CONFIRMED: Kickoff at 8:22pm on Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

CONFIRMED: Kickoff at 8:22pm on Saturday

Oct 15, 2013, 11:07 AM

Just confirmed at Dabo's weekly press conference that kickoff this weekend will be at 8:22pm. This is the same kickoff time that was set for the Georgia game, which allowed for extra time for the Hill feature.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a repeat of the same would be kind of lame

Oct 15, 2013, 11:09 AM

if you ask me. Hopefully its something different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a repeat of the same would be kind of lame

Oct 15, 2013, 11:22 AM

I don't think so at all...They could show before every primetime Clemson game and I think it would still have the same effect. It's magical...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are going to put a "Go-pro" camera on Jimbo's hat....

Oct 15, 2013, 11:50 AM

and show it from his perspective....you heard it here first.

Agree with you 100% - would be overkill for most viewers

Oct 15, 2013, 11:24 AM [ in reply to a repeat of the same would be kind of lame ]

Interesting to see what they do different to fill the time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

guessing a camera man on the bus this time***

Oct 15, 2013, 11:25 AM [ in reply to a repeat of the same would be kind of lame ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, the players should come in

Oct 15, 2013, 12:05 PM [ in reply to a repeat of the same would be kind of lame ]

on hot air balloons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: CONFIRMED: Kickoff at 8:22pm on Saturday

Oct 15, 2013, 11:20 AM

For anyone who was at the Georgia game, did they play the ABC segment of the team getting ready to come down the hill on the jumbotrons?

No, but they did use Brent's audio about the most exciting

Oct 15, 2013, 11:22 AM

25 seconds in college football. You could hear that over the speakers at the same time he was saying it on TV.

Makes sense. Its on ABC primetime. The affiliates switch

Oct 15, 2013, 11:24 AM

from local programming to network at 8. There not just going to jump right into the kickoff at 8 sharp.

Re: CONFIRMED: Kickoff at 8:22pm on Saturday

Oct 15, 2013, 11:39 AM

sounds like there wioll be something but it could be scores and highlights from previous games. bottom line they had a month to work on the hill thing last time. I would not expect it to be replayed or a new piece to be as involved as that one was

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While Im sure it won't be quite as elaborate

Oct 15, 2013, 11:46 AM

I don't think they have had only a "week" to prepare for this. I am sure they already had it marked in their calendar that if Clemson and FSU are both undefeated come this weekend that they were coming back.

I'm sure when the first one was being planned that other ideas/setups were being tossed around should they get to return for the FSU game. So while it might not top the Georgia game I think we are all going to be pleasantly surprised at what they do.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic