Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
While I support BLM and protesters (not rioters/looters)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 363

While I support BLM and protesters (not rioters/looters)

Aug 27, 2020, 2:22 PM

What's the end game?

It's obvious systematic changes need to occur. We are way past bringing the situations to light.

So why is nobody forming a cohesive unit and calling for the step-by-step implimentation that nobody has brought forth?

Stop rioting in Wisconsin and start marching on Washington. Have your list of demands and get everybody on board.

That's what MLK jr did

That's what will change the country.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

that will start after Nov 3rd***

Aug 27, 2020, 2:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but probably not even then***

Aug 27, 2020, 2:25 PM

Good questions. An equally good question is, If they don't

Aug 27, 2020, 2:27 PM

have those, why not? The dog that doesn't bark reveals as much as the one what does.

Re: While I support BLM and protesters (not rioters/looters)

Aug 27, 2020, 2:37 PM

Why march anywhere? I don't think people care anymore. That ship has sailed. At this stage they should work on getting people elected that might work on their agenda.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I called Lady G's office this morning asking this exact

Aug 27, 2020, 2:43 PM

question.

What legislation/plan is he putting together in partnership with other senators to implement change? I got mostly crickets and that he sponsored a bill by Tim Scott that the Dems won't address.

So pretty much our leaders are sitting on their hands as usual. Mitch the B#### won't allow a vote anyways.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at how much it took to get the CRA's

Aug 27, 2020, 2:44 PM

politicians aren't going to do anything until they are forced to

I like your funny words magic man

They are all useless and won't do anything because they

Aug 27, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to I called Lady G's office this morning asking this exact ]

know that keeping folks fighting behooves them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's crazy is that even the Republicans that vote for him

Aug 27, 2020, 2:52 PM

wouldn't be listened to. He only listens to the oligarchs paying his reelection campaign money and lobbyist money. It's time to get rid of lobbying. The people are writing legislation, giving it to our representatives and then paying them to push it through. We are no longer a true Representative Republic.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ollygarcks^^^***

Aug 27, 2020, 3:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

If anyone wants real change

Aug 27, 2020, 3:32 PM

Start with explaining the premise of needing change. Repeating the buzz word of “systematic racism” doesn’t make it exist. I’m not saying nothing needs to change here- just that I’m not convinced of the problem yet.

That when you get to the changes BLM wants to make...
Defund police
Abolish nuclear family
Reparations

And finally to your point, if we don’t get what we want, we will turn into a terrorist group.

None of this is moving the ball forward. Just makes BLM and supporters look foolish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 363
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic