»
Topic: Plyler's Blog: QBs, Closers, Arch-Rival
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 9, 2018 3:55 PM by: jstone D329
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Plyler's Blog: QBs, Closers, Arch-Rival

[3]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 9:17 AM

QBs, Closers, Arch-Rival

Email Bag

In this format, we will publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

Just wanted to get your opinion on how this QB situation is gonna play out. I have been thinking and ma

Full Story »

I always pitied the Gamecocks growing up, but the way they

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 12:24 PM

carried on when they finally managed to string together a few wins irrevocably changed that viewpoint...They don't deserve pity...#### them in the a$$ with a sharp stick until they die, then set the body on fire and scatter the ashes.

While I can’t take it that far I can’t stand them. Here’s a little reminder coot killa.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 2:21 PM

I, like you, used to have some pity on them. No more. They are classless. I hope the lose in everything they set out to do athletically. I can’t wait for coot smack down 2018. Plead the fifth losers.

military_donation.jpg

Re: I always pitied the Gamecocks growing up, but the way they

[1]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 3:38 PM

As they say, why don't you tell us how you really feel? ??

2018 white level member

Re: Plyler's Blog: QBs, Closers, Arch-Rival

[1]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 12:26 PM

I thought that KB threw the ball well last year until the ankle injury and the concussion the next week. I expect that KB or maybe HJ will be the only QB that can run at tempo this year. There are a lot of decisions that have to be made at QB for HUNH to work well.

Keep the hammer down. Lol***

[1]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 2:14 PM

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 3:55 PM

I thought Mickey missed the boat by stating KB2 did not have the same level of pass catchers as did DW4. No one to go up and win a jump ball and no TE threat not to mention RBs not picking up the blitz

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 3:55 PM

I thought Mickey missed the boat by stating KB2 did not have the same level of pass catchers as did DW4. No one to go up and win a jump ball and no TE threat not to mention RBs not picking up the blitz

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: CU vs. South Carolina: $300 for each ticket. 4 GREAT lower deck (down from the portal), side by side...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1816 people have read this post