Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney prepares for Gamecocks: "You live with this one for 365 days"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney prepares for Gamecocks: "You live with this one for 365 days"

Nov 18, 2018, 7:58 PM

Swinney prepares for Gamecocks: "You live with this one for 365 days"

It doesn’t get any better than rivalry week in the Palmetto St., and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is almost as excited as the fans.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots will have to live with it for 1833 days

Nov 18, 2018, 8:18 PM

by the time November 30, 2019 comes around because the closest they will get to sniffing victory this year will be the smell of the fresh air in them hills... LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surprised Swinney didn't mention how cerebral Bentley is

Nov 18, 2018, 8:41 PM

Nm

Bentley..."Cerebral"...Now THAT is funny.

Nov 18, 2018, 11:25 PM
FiveHead.jpg(68.6 K)

Re: TNET: Swinney prepares for Gamecocks:

Nov 18, 2018, 8:59 PM

Coots hate them some Dabo ... hate him real real bad .
Nothing their team can do to stop us though... and Dabo is gonna dance in the locker room just like he did in the hen house last year .

Beat U5uC!

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oh, did you notice DaBO didn’t say a word about their D!!

Nov 18, 2018, 9:07 PM

Ha....!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh, did you notice DaBO didn’t say a word about their D!!

Nov 19, 2018, 12:09 AM

He wasn't about to let their cabbage patch D to start him to lying bc if he had said anything good, it would have been a lie. He would rather clam up and say nothing at all, LMAO!!! I mean, it was only half truth saying anything positive about their Offense!!!

Those 5 year that Spurrier beat us, that was the hardest 5 years of my entire 65 .99% of my life, and I have been waiting for these 5 straight wins for 10 years, and this will be the best win of my life, of hating those dirty rotten stinking half breed chickens!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney prepares for Gamecocks:

Nov 18, 2018, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney prepares for Gamecocks: ]

Oh no Doug! Have you already fotgotten the coots wanted to pay part of Dabo's salary so he would never leave?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney prepares for Gamecocks: "You live with this one for 365 days"

Nov 18, 2018, 9:27 PM

Not sure what was meant by ETN’s emotional outburst.
Did he light a fire under somebody?

Nov 18, 2018, 9:58 PM

Heyyyyy Dabo, as you said about Brent trusting the young guy Shaq Smith at a very high octane position. Well that is because Brent Venables is a High Octane, High 5 star Defensive Coordinator that is one of the top 3 DC's in the country, and there are sports writers and other coaches that say BV is the best DC in the business of college FB. Using the same eye test as the ones that say that BV is the best, when looking at BV's body of work in preparing and getting his players ready for the next game, and the adjustments that he makes during the game, how could anyone disagree about him being the best DC in the country!!! BV is by far the best coordinator on our Clemson coaching staff. With that said, my opinion is that a wise HC would agree that a fat raise would be a great idea to help keep the eyes from other wise HC's from attempting BV by the way of dangling their check book in the face of BV. By showing your best coordinator that you still trust and believe in his abilities through his bank account would be a very smart move. The best way to keep Great coaches, is to make it to hard for them to even think about risking the bird in hand over a few in the bush... So Dabo, it's time to lobby for a fatter BV bank account, it's the right thing to do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 6:56 AM

I agree that he is worth it but BV is the second highest paid coordinator in the country and got raises both of the last two seasons.

Nov 19, 2018, 10:22 AM

Then that solves it, he is said to be the best, and if that is true, and I feel that he is, he should be the highest paid DC in the country. It just isn't right when you are considered to be the best, but get Second best pay!!!

Nope.

Nov 18, 2018, 11:36 PM

Not this one. Usually you live with it for 365. If we lose Saturday we will hear about it until our grandchildren are dead. It's a must win but more importantly it's a MUST NOT LOSE.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blah blah blah. Lined them up and knock them down

Nov 19, 2018, 12:20 AM

This is a formality. I have never been so less excited about playing the gamecocks.

This is a formality. Strap them on boys and hit him in the jaw.

Bottom line. Their mascot is a chicken

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have never been more excited about playing them

Nov 19, 2018, 3:29 AM

I wasn't alive in the 30's the last time we beat them 5 years in a row, but I was alive the last time they beat us 5 times in a row.

This game is on Dabo's list. Some fans don't get it, but Dabo does. It is the only team by name on his list every year. Goal #2, beat the stinkin coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

technically goal is win state championship, some yrs this

Nov 19, 2018, 6:23 AM

doesn't involve coots

Which years?***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have never been more excited about playing them

Nov 19, 2018, 6:34 AM [ in reply to I have never been more excited about playing them ]

We need to get this checked, because I believe we have a 7 string win in there somewhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

we do, it the 30's

Nov 19, 2018, 7:00 AM

7 is our longest streak from '34-'40. We have a 8 - 4 game streaks, but the 7 game streak is the only streak greater than 4. We seem to have an issue getting more than 4.

Re: we do, it the 30's

Nov 19, 2018, 10:14 AM

Neal we also have a 8-1 streak from 1997-2005, and we have a 10-2 streak from 1997-2008. The coots can never brag about what ever wins they have over us in FB bc, when looking at our history of our rivalry, we have basically Raped them through out the history of Clemson VS gamecock Football!!!

I couldn't disagree more

Nov 19, 2018, 6:45 AM [ in reply to Blah blah blah. Lined them up and knock them down ]

I have seldom been MORE excited to play them, for many reasons, but first off because I'm practically drooling at the prospect of running up the score into the 60's or more. I hope we put 80+ on the scoreboard. Second off I want that five-year streak so we can erase the bitter taste of their recent streak on us. Thirdly because for the first time since I've gotten my current seats, there will be fewer SCar fans in the stands around me than for any other Clemson-SCar game in the last 10 years. That will be a huge reward. I still have to listen to their band in my right ear the whole game, but at least the fans will be sparse--or will be shut up early.

Re: Dirt ###### fans sayin

Nov 19, 2018, 9:29 AM

this is the year they will take down the Tigers. Word on the street is their confidence is through the roof after the last two games they say they watched Clemson play. They are absolutely convinced they can beat Clemson's offensive line on every play and don't believe we can stay in the game with their sec defense. They are also adamant that they have the best QB in football because he now has a swag. This is the mindset you have to deal with all year. It's time to stomp a mud hole in the chickens. Spot the d**n ball.

Every dirtpecker I know is convinced they're going down

Nov 19, 2018, 10:00 AM

and it's going to be bad. None of them like Shakey Jake

The Dude abides

Nov 19, 2018, 11:21 AM

Bring on all orange uniforms

Nov 19, 2018, 11:22 AM

Swinney prepares for Gamecocks: "You live with this one for 365 days"

It doesn’t get any better than rivalry week in the Palmetto St., and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is almost as excited as the fans.
Full Story »

Nov 19, 2018, 11:22 AM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic