Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which lunger?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 421

Which lunger?

Sep 26, 2016, 12:45 PM

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mcdonalds-employee-accused-of-smuggling-80-lbs-of-mcnuggets-in-his-anal-cavity/

worldnewsdailyreport.com
McDonald's employee accused of smuggling 80 lbs of McNuggets in his #### cavity
mccroquettes
An employee of a McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was accused of stealing more than 80 lbs of chicken Mcnuggets from his employer, allegedly hiding them in his rectum to smuggle them out of his workplace.

31-year old Andy Brown was arrested this morning by the Ottawa Police, after a cavity search revealed four condoms filled with frozen chicken nuggets hidden in his rectum.

According to McDonald’s spokesman David Knoxx, Mr Brown’s employer had suspected him of stealing food for some time and had already searched him on five occasions, but they never seemed to find anything on him.

“The store manager noticed six months ago that large quantities of nuggets were missing,” Mr. Knoxx told reporters. “We installed additional security cameras at various strategic locations throughout the restaurant, and we were finally able to identify the problem. We were extremely shocked when we saw him going inside the freezer with his hands full of condoms and lubricant!”

A search of Mr Brown’s locker revealed a large jar of Vaseline and dozens of unused condoms.
ottawapolice

Ottawa Police Chief Charles Bordeleau says that the investigation showed Mr Brown had already stolen at least 80 to 100 lbs of McNuggets over the last few months.

Mr Brown now faces five charges of petty theft and two charges of possession of stolen property, after allegedly stealing more than 80 lbs of McNuggets between the month of December 2015 and September 2016.

Investigators posited that he used a little ingenuity and some Vaseline, inserting the nuggets in condoms and hiding them in his #### cavity to smuggle them out of his workplace.

He has been released on a promise to appear in court on October 12 for the beginning of his trial.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

In my experience, consumption of McDonald's nuggets...

Sep 26, 2016, 12:56 PM

causes forceful expulsion from the #### cavity.

Maybe this guy was experimenting to see if insertion was a more efficient way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

new type of sauce***

Sep 26, 2016, 12:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Kinda looks like balm's cousin***

Sep 26, 2016, 1:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean... If I guy is going to steal food by sticking it up

Sep 26, 2016, 2:06 PM

his poop shoot... shouldnt they cut him a little slack on the prosecution.

Re: Which lunger?

Sep 27, 2016, 12:33 PM

That's just weird! I wonder if he was serving them to friends/family or if they were just for himself. I also wonder if he has spent a few years in jail?

You can't trust anyone with a hairdo like that!

Sep 27, 2016, 12:36 PM

That shoulda been a red flag.

Replies: 6
| visibility 421
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic