Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst

Feb 1, 2018, 1:27 PM

Angst: Angst,often confused with anxiety, is a transcendent emotion in that it combines the unbearable anguish of life with the hopes of overcoming this impossible situation.Angst denotes the constant struggle one has with the burdens of life that weighs on the dispossessed and not knowing the salvation will appear.

We need to remember the definition of this word so we can better understand the internal workings of a Coot and the internal struggle they face on a daily basis.They are in a constant state of panic looking for a true beacon of hope. The Women's basketball team at usc is that hope and that is all they have. They take it seriously since the football program is down , but supposedly cycling up.They might act rude and disrespectful at the women's games but that is their Roman Coliseum where they send their schools best program to battle. Please remember that everyone does not have a Clemson to root for and just smile at their lost souls when they utter the rhetoric and worst slogan ever (Spurs Up). They are a sad tribe living in a concrete jungle and I hope this was able to shed some light on the mental state in Columbia.

1969 ACC Champs
2010 SEC East Champs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst***

Feb 1, 2018, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst

Feb 1, 2018, 1:55 PM

A coot Facebook " friend " I recently blocked actually posted something about South Carolina is superior to Clemson in every way and every sport, and just because Clemson lucked up and won the national championship one year, doesn't erase a century of South Carolina superiority.

So obviously, some of them just live in complete denial and in a fantasyland. You can't fix stupid so I just choose to ignore them, mostly

Which century?

Feb 1, 2018, 3:27 PM

We won 60% or better in the 19th, 20th and now 21st century.

I hear their wimmins diving program is pretty strong though. ;)

Re: Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst***

Feb 1, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst

Feb 1, 2018, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecock Fans and their extreme angst ]

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/south-carolina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson%E2%80%93South_Carolina_rivalry

^ send that type of person that next time. First link is solely football.

The other shows Clemson hold the records in Football, Baseball, & Soccer all 3, plus 3 out of 5 women's sports, including their precious WBB (record is 33-30 Clemson).

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic