Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 4,454

Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about

Oct 31, 2016, 8:58 AM
IMG_2419.JPG(203.3 K)

This?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about

Oct 31, 2016, 9:04 AM

They called the same thing on Hyatt earlier in the game. What about the facemask on DW as well.

And the FSU's receiver's non-holding call on the play

Oct 31, 2016, 9:40 AM

Dumbo was complaining about.

Oct 31, 2016, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

Twice they face masked him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Why is Deshun on defense?***

Oct 31, 2016, 9:37 AM

Re: Why is Deshun on defense?***

Oct 31, 2016, 12:40 PM

Where the h3ll do you see that

Clearly the refs have an agenda for us to win.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

not only is that holding. That's a 2 point holding call. If it occurs in the end zone which it clearly did it's a safety.

The one that stood out as a blatant miss to me was the false start in the red zone.

But clearly the refs are in our pocket and will do whatever it takes to make sure we win the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Not to mention the missed block in the back non-calls

Oct 31, 2016, 9:44 AM

When our DE would rush around the corners to get to the QB

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was also an obvious false start in the string of

Oct 31, 2016, 10:49 AM

false starts they had that wasn't called in the 4th. Center jumped, our D-line signal'ed it, they got short yardage and no penalty.

But after all the holding I saw that wasn't being called, I was beginning to think I wasn't sure what it looked like.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2016, 11:08 AM

This play wouldnh have happened if not for the two bad calls...

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Oct 31, 2016, 11:16 AM

ya think?? what do you think is gonna happen to usuck on nov 26th? i can tell you, if you need to know. i put usuck just above sc state and tied with bc on our schedule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 31, 2016, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

keep telling yourself that coot. Hope you're ready for that a$$ whoopin that's coming in a few short weeks....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Ha ha ha. What bad calls? And why would that

Oct 31, 2016, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

matter?

null

Except it did happen, and there was no call.

Oct 31, 2016, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

It's kind of like sometimes the refs get it right and sometimes they dont. On both sides.

I know, unthinkable right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call.

Oct 31, 2016, 11:29 AM

but but but the refs have this huge agenda and only help us. they never miss a call when it helps us....

Oct 31, 2016, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

It was probably a makeup call after putting them in such a bad position.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2016, 12:01 PM

answer the f'n question cocklover. what do you think happens to you on nov 26th?? this isn't an sec defense cupcake. jake is gonna to get himself jammed up. you're no better than bc on the schedule and we know what happened there. you should be terrified that our mistake free game comes at your expense. if that happens, 63-17 looks kind

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 31, 2016, 12:13 PM

You will win but it will be a lot closer than you think.

How many points?***

Oct 31, 2016, 12:14 PM

Oct 31, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

what is "a lot closer than you think"?

Oct 31, 2016, 12:18 PM

The poster said we are tied with BC in his rankings so less than 46?

Oct 31, 2016, 12:19 PM

how close do YOU think it'll be?

Oct 31, 2016, 12:20 PM

The maximum you win by would be 14.

Oct 31, 2016, 12:24 PM

uh...ok. will that be loss 6 or 7??

Oct 31, 2016, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

Time to take out the garbage mods

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Oct 31, 2016, 1:06 PM

His profile says it all....

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?userID=49717

Lol. You'll be happy with a 45 point loss then.

Oct 31, 2016, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

I'm sure you'll be proud of a hard fought loss.

Oct 31, 2016, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

Your one-sided cootish opinion is not needed here. get back to your Frosty machine please.

^^ 12-year old, weaselly troll.***

Oct 31, 2016, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

What bad call?***

Oct 31, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Except it did happen, and there was no call. ]

null

Which bad calls?

Oct 31, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

Surely you aren't talking about the crackblack block on Cooks long run, which was clearly a penalty (which is why it was flagged). Despite what Kirk Herbstreit says, or what the internet hivemind says, it was clearly a penalty as the offensive player blocked the defender from the side/back, below the waist. If if you didn't feel it was an illegal block, he then intentionally tripped the player, which is also illegal and could have been flagged.

You can see the play here:

And the relevant rule here:
2. Players not covered in paragraph 1 (above) while the ball is still in the zone, and all players after the ball has left the zone, are allowed to block below the waist only if the force of the initial contact is from the front, but they may not block below the waist if the force of the initial contact is from the side or back. “From the front” is understood to mean within the clock-face region between “10 o’clock and 2 o’clock” forward of the player being blocked.

not only is that a penalty but it looks like the other guy

Oct 31, 2016, 11:45 AM

has a fist full of Fields jersey near the shoulder pads-- the gif is moving too fast for me to confirm but will check that out when I re-watch

Re: not only is that a penalty but it looks like the other guy

Oct 31, 2016, 11:51 AM

Yep. It looks like it's lifted up to me, but too fast to clearly tell.

Yes, he was holding Fields and they did that all night.***

Oct 31, 2016, 11:51 AM [ in reply to not only is that a penalty but it looks like the other guy ]

You could say the same about your existence.

Oct 31, 2016, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

1. Making you 2. Deciding to keep you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Seriously, how old are you? There's no way a mature,

Oct 31, 2016, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Dumbo! Did you complain about ]

grown man gets his jollies from being a weaselly, antagonistic troll like you do.

Re: Seriously, how old are you? There's no way a mature,

Oct 15, 2021, 11:45 PM

If I were a troll I would find your whining funny.

Instead I find it incredibly annoying. Why post on a message board if you can't handle someone having a different opinion than yours?

Re: Seriously, how old are you? There's no way a mature,

Oct 31, 2016, 1:16 PM

because no one cares what a usuck opinion is for one. clemson is fighting for a championship, usuck is fighting to be more relevant than vandy in football. its not rocket science. you don't hide your colors, i get that part of it. but, you need never comment on an undefeated, strongest strength of schedule team in the country. usuck is the least of tigers concern

It's not that I mind a difference in opinion. Not at all. It's more so

Oct 31, 2016, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously, how old are you? There's no way a mature, ]

...that you're a weaselly, antagonist, immature troll. Or did I say that already?

Oct 31, 2016, 12:40 PM

Saw it live and could not believe the no-call. This is what the Referee is suppose to be concentrating on.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 4,454
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic