Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which Jounger?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 539

Which Jounger?

Apr 16, 2019, 2:39 PM

Too clear to be @bengaline (RIP In Pieces)

Too much sunlight to be @BigDaddy®

https://twitter.com/Mens_Corner_/status/1117804957720285186

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

MauldinT taking his team for a swim?***

Apr 16, 2019, 2:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me

Apr 16, 2019, 2:45 PM

My wife has been known to spot for me.

“Wow, check out that skimpy suit “ etc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah. My wife doesn't care.

Apr 16, 2019, 5:36 PM

She also can spot them because she knows my type. So I get busted every time and dgaf. But she never gets angry like this woman. Usually an eye roll or a poke. She knows enough to not get angry because she knows what my reply will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I got busted big time once. Was filming our kid playing

Apr 16, 2019, 5:32 PM

at the beach as a toddler. Baby doll came cruising by and I followed her up the beach... even worse, I zoomed in on her. Thought nothing of it, forgot all about it. Months later at a family dinner get together the ex pops in that VHS tape, for whatever reason. I'm outside grilling and my then BIL comes out laughing and says - dude, you're toast. There's 15 people in the den, mostly her family... and a couple of them (the guys of course) howl with laughter when that happens. My ex was not a happy camper....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I bet he's the first man in the world to...

Apr 17, 2019, 7:24 AM

get caught looking at other women.

Women don't understand, we look at other women to see if they are looking at us. Women do the same, they look at other women to see if they are looking at us too. Somehow they think we should show that we're concerned about which men are checking out our wives.

They totally miss that we look at the women then look to see if we got caught looking. Men are stupid, if you check out a woman keep looking away and you can be somewhat believable when you deny it, dumbaszes. It works if you don't get a chubby or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which Jounger?

Apr 17, 2019, 7:59 AM

“That’s a Karen”

Is the best comment I have seen on Twitter in a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 539
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic