Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which 2019 FB Team that Clemson plays will come closest to beating us, final points wise?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,514

Which 2019 FB Team that Clemson plays will come closest to beating us, final points wise?

Apr 19, 2019, 2:11 PM

I say A&M at DV and Cuse away but both fail, with Ta&m being closest in points.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which 2019 FB Team that Clemson plays will come closest to beating us, final points wise?

Apr 19, 2019, 2:18 PM

We blow A&M out in the Valley, I say it will be BC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which 2019 FB Team that Clemson plays will come closest to beating us, final points wise?

Apr 19, 2019, 2:50 PM

Whichever team has the best running game. They can keep the clock running and shorten the game giving us fewer offensive opportunities. I would think that would be a team like BC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d have to agree with you there Bill.

Apr 19, 2019, 2:19 PM

We get through those two games and we’re practically a lock for our fifth consecutive playoff.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2019, 2:38 PM

As we sit here today I have to agree with you.

I also think BC has a shot, as does NC State. But you never know, FSU has an outside chance of giving us a game, but not likely.

Right now, the rest of our schedule looks like hot garbage. Everybody else has less than a 10% chance.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2019, 3:16 PM

I think the spring game will be our closest game all year. The talent gap was almost unrecognizable.

Apr 19, 2019, 3:48 PM

Wofford or NC State

One, Wofford because it will be a gentlemans' agreement

Next, NC State because ....BAWHAHAHA. Sorry, can't keep a straight face. Dabo is going to troll Doeren and put up 88 points. I even expect a fake field goal when out kicker just takes a knee is a faux-victory formation at the end of the game.

Apr 19, 2019, 4:03 PM

I'd say A&M, but these things are often hard to predict. It seems every year there's at least one game that ends up being much tougher than people think going into it.

I don't really automatically think Syracuse will be all that close though. I get that they've given us fits the last two years, but that's helped by having Bryant start the game injured two years ago, and going out in the 1st half. Then last year we had the distraction of Bryant leaving the week of the game, Lawrence making his first start, and then Lawrence getting hurt early and Brice being thrown into action.

On top of that they lose Dungey, their #1 receiver, 3 starting OL including both starting tackles, and their top 3 linebackers on a defense that wasn't very good to begin with.

Apr 19, 2019, 4:50 PM

Bama will keep it within 14 points this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,514
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic