Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Renfrow on his last game at Clemson: I am going to do whatever it takes to get it done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

TNET: Renfrow on his last game at Clemson: I am going to do whatever it takes to get it done

Jan 4, 2019, 4:15 PM

Renfrow on his last game at Clemson: I am going to do whatever it takes to get it done

Monday night is not only the National Championship game and the final game of the season for the Clemson football team, but it will also be last time Hunter Renfrow takes the field in a Clemson uniform. His journey, so many years in the making, will hit a transition point. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not going to be that close.***

Jan 4, 2019, 4:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not going to be that close.***

Jan 4, 2019, 4:28 PM

So what is your prognosis? Who is going to wipe who?

Jan 4, 2019, 4:38 PM

This is Alabama, my man! Ever hear of them? If we win by one point over them, I'll take it. Seen the Vegas odds? They don't favor us. This is the kind of insane optimism that I always dread. I hope our players don't read this cr##. We won't be able to cover their passing attack.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:20 PM

Jan 4, 2019, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: It's not going to be that close.*** ]

Clemson was a bigger dog two years ago. Who cares what Vegas thinks. Execution wins games, not point spreads.

Jan 18, 2022, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not going to be that close.*** ]

We will wipe the Tide the same way we wiped Ohio State! Every time!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Renfrow on his last game at Clemson: I am going to do whatever it takes to get it done

Jan 4, 2019, 4:23 PM

:) :) :) :) :)

Give me five! ;~)***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Renfrow on his last game at Clemson: I am going to do whatever it takes to get it done

Jan 18, 2022, 9:30 AM

Hunter's humble, grounded and focused. He's one of our program's best ambassadors...just a neat guy with incredible hands. Our coaches and team will miss someone who teaches and performs at the highest level. I think that if he wants to, he can play pro ball. As the announcer said when he caught the winning touchdown: "Everyone said he is TOO SMALL; take that!" Go get 'em Hunter, and keep on being what we've always known you are: greatness in a smaller package.

Get that man some ostarine***

Jan 4, 2019, 4:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunter, its been a great 20 year run.

Jan 4, 2019, 4:39 PM

:)

Good Luck in the Pros, hope you get to reunite with DW4 in Houston!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter, its been a great 20 year run.

Jan 4, 2019, 5:44 PM

I too hope that Hunter makes it in the pros.He deserves it. All he can do is get open.

whatever it takes For Renfrow=some freak circus Spider-Man catch on 3rd and long***

Jan 4, 2019, 4:41 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Jan 4, 2019, 4:58 PM

I hope there is a picture of him in the Birmingham News next week catching the winning TD - again.

no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one

Jan 4, 2019, 5:26 PM

jaw-dropping Renfrow-esque play that is a difference maker. I'm completely confident he will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one

Jan 4, 2019, 6:05 PM

Well, I hope so. But hope springs eternal and yet I'm wondering how we stop that flood of #5 receivers from overwhelming our suspect pass defense? Score more points? It had better be a lot.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:12 PM

Suspect? I suspect you are in a basement with other trolls sniffing each other’s butts like a pin full of caucks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have an insane amount of free time on your hands

Jan 4, 2019, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one ]

Every time I open a thread you have 4-5+ responses. All poor and obvious attempts to troll. You're not very good at it apparently. Do better.

Assuming you're either 14 or unemployed.

Re: You have an insane amount of free time on your hands

Jan 4, 2019, 6:38 PM

She hasn’t had much to do since Willy B let her go for pooping in the ice machine. Could t keep up with demand.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one ]

Guess what? AL also has concerns about their own secondary which proved somewhat pourous against OK. Additionally their punting and kicking game have been suspect at times. So, Bama is far from perfect and are capable of losing to the best team they will face this season. I like our chances. Go Tigers! ??

Jan 4, 2019, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one ]

Can you take a hike with your downer crap for a night? You are fooling no one.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 4, 2019, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one ]

Dear God dg shouldn't you be mourning the loss if your prepubescent qb with the other coots in another forum? Seriously if you're not a troll your a dip ####.

Message was edited by: bleedsorange81

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: no matter the rest of the game, I hope he gets at least one ]

"Hope springs eternal "?

We will win this game with a score in the 20's.

Have you seen our guys play other than A&M or U5C? I think you watch too much SEC network.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:24 PM

I’m going to miss this young man

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 4, 2019, 10:29 PM

Me too!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Hunter "Crazylegs" Renthrow***

Jan 4, 2019, 6:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 6:41 PM

I swear, I almost shed a tear at the thought of his last game.

Jan 4, 2019, 8:45 PM

It's always sad to see the seniors leave, but what a ride it has been. Love Hunter, Christian, Kendall, Mitch, Austin, and Clelin. Great leaders and representatives of Clemson football. They will all be missed. Go Tigers!

Jan 4, 2019, 6:53 PM

So how cool is it that Will has the framed Perry Tuttle SI, which dates from from when his parents were in middle school in AL?

Jan 4, 2019, 6:54 PM

If "Little Dude" is ampted, then so am i...YEEHAW!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 9:14 PM

I've never cried over former players on their last day as a Tiger, I've always been so proud of them more than anything. I nearly cried when CJ Spiller left and again when Deshaun and Ben Boulware were leaving. But this whole group of seniors...it's going to be a tough night for me Monday regardless if we win or lose. I'm going to really miss their antics and overwhelming joy and leadership they bring to the team. This group is truly THE GROUP. One that we will always look back to as the greatest group of seniors to walk the campus. *sigh* I need to go buy some tissues Sunday night.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:52 PM

What a group of inspirational representatives / leaders / citizens. They will be missed. I hope they come back often. I know they will make us proud wherever they end up.

I wouldn't expect anything less from little big man.***

Jan 4, 2019, 10:19 PM

LOVE this guy. gonna miss him. bring it home, tigers.

Jan 5, 2019, 12:32 AM

????????

Jan 5, 2019, 1:38 AM

If everybody plays like RENFROW Alabama doesn’t stand a chance.

Where's the photo of him and Danny Ford?

Jan 5, 2019, 1:50 AM

Got to see that one

Re: Where's the photo of him and Danny Ford?

Jan 5, 2019, 3:14 PM

If it comes down to a kick to win it, I'll probably miss it

Jan 7, 2019, 2:11 PM

live as I'll be out from a stroke.

Jan 7, 2019, 2:19 PM

I bet Renfrow goes for two on the opening kickoff... and converts it!

Thanks for the memories and for the ones coming tonight

Jan 7, 2019, 3:07 PM

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic