»
Topic: Where were all the FSU trolls?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 29, 2018 8:38 PM by: Flying Tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Where were all the FSU trolls?

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 5:36 PM

Wolf puppies were here in droves, and even Ga. State had numbers. Didn't see a single Criminole post last week and not expecting any Who-ville trolls this week either.

Nice to have a clean board with only house Coots.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

library***

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 5:49 PM

2020 white level member

Re: Where were all the FSU trolls?

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 6:25 PM

The coots will become moot after the Tigers give'em the boot.

Seminole I work with said on Tuesday..

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 6:44 PM

Man we have you guys on Sat? Crap. I'm off and just wanted to watch a good game. Y'all are gonna kill us. I mean, its going to be bad.

He was laughing as he said it, but was being honest. I think most FSU fans are pretty football savvy. They know what winner looks like and what one doesn't. That expalins why coot trolls still come here, but FSU fans stayed away.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Re: Seminole I work with said on Tuesday..

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 7:18 PM

soywaker® said:

Man we have you guys on Sat? Crap. I'm off and just wanted to watch a good game. Y'all are gonna kill us. I mean, its going to be bad.

He was laughing as he said it, but was being honest. I think most FSU fans are pretty football savvy. They know what winner looks like and what one doesn't. That expalins why coot trolls still come here, but FSU fans stayed away.

Agreed. Lived here in Tallahassee since 1979. Seminole fans I know are very knowledgeable, and generally respectful of top notch programs. They recognize a winner, as you say. They want badly to get back there themselves.

It’s easier for most fans to be honest...

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 8:38 PM

and objective about their team when they’re used to being competitive at the highest level. Like ‘em or not the noles are used to playing for championships. When things aren’t right most will be real about it.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
953 people have read this post