Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where was Feaster , Etienne?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Where was Feaster , Etienne?

Sep 11, 2017, 8:04 AM

It was clear that we needed some backs in there with some breakaway speed. We need that dimension in our offense and not solely rely on Kelly Bryant to scramble. That is my humble opinion. Feaster and Etienne provide a new dimension to our offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster played

Sep 11, 2017, 8:07 AM

3 rushes for 15 yards. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Where was Feaster , Etienne?

Sep 11, 2017, 8:08 AM

I saw Feaster some, but not Etienne. I think our coaches are playing just enough to win the games and that is all we are showing. We are waiting on Bama, Ok, or whom ever they put in the playoffs to play us. We are a ready team to repeat!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2017, 8:10 AM

I just think Feaster and Etienne add another dimension to our offense. Our offense needs this breakaway running back dimension. Am I wrong?

Sep 11, 2017, 8:31 AM

Have you been attending the practices or something?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2017, 8:36 AM

It is just my opinion. Do you not agree that Feaster and Etienne, with their breakaway speed, add another needed dimension to this offense?

Sep 11, 2017, 8:58 AM

I do agree but I also trust the coaches to make that call. ETN is not ready to pass protect yet and who knows if he can be trusted to take care of the ball yet either. Just be patient and Feaster and ETN are going to get their opportunities this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2017, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Where was Feaster , Etienne? ]

Choice ran the best IMO. Feaster has speed but that does not work against Auburn. Choice ran hard and into the D. Eteinne is a freshman I wouod not have expected him to play in a big game that is close.

Sep 11, 2017, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Where was Feaster , Etienne? ]

I agree and I think we need to continue expanding our offense those 2 backs have home run ability. We know 14 points will not win it Saturday play the best players.

Sep 11, 2017, 8:17 AM

Feaster played some. ETN did not. My guess is they were going with guys that can pass block and not turn the ball over. Of course Fuller then fumbled... I think ETN will be a factor by the end of the season. Not so sure about Feaster. He has been here two years and can't beat out Fuller and Choice. I wish he could get there because we really need RB threat to compliment Kelly!

Message was edited by: Moosehead

Sep 11, 2017, 8:24 AM

I find it very difficult to second guess or criticize Dabo. If he chooses to play the Waterboy I'm all for it! All these guys will get their chance when the coaches think they are ready. If Dabo had put the big E in the game and he fumbled, you would be questioning that call.

Sep 11, 2017, 8:33 AM

Well, after all, Fuller did fumble. What's the difference? I just think Fuller is an average back, at best, nothing that strikes fear into an opponent. That is just my opinion.

Sep 11, 2017, 8:37 AM

Bottom line...... the Tigers won with Dabos decisions. I'm a happy man!

Sep 11, 2017, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Where was Feaster , Etienne? ]

The difference is Fuller is a proven back and Etienne is a freshman and it was a big game. Fuller and Choice are both solid backs and great compliments to KB. Yes Feaster fould add another level but time will tell. The coaches stuck with Choice when he was running hard into the heart of an amazing Auburn DL.

Choice is back.

Sep 11, 2017, 8:37 AM

He won the starting job 2 years ago and appears to be back to old form. He adds the "smash" part of our offense, which is equally as important as explosive plays.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Coot, not sure why anybody bothers to answer your posts?

Sep 11, 2017, 8:39 AM

Just go back to cootville and wait for Nov.!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster played and it was obvious Etienne

Sep 11, 2017, 8:42 AM

wouldnt play much in that game. The game wasnt a game for Etienne.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic