Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where they will go
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,917

Where they will go

Jan 30, 2013, 1:43 PM

With basically a week left until signing day I wanted to post my thoughts on where I think they will go. No I am not a writer I just follow recruiting a lot and want to give this a try.

Targets:
Carl Lawson- I have admired this kid for a while he has great skills and has handled himself with integrity throughout this process. My prediction for Mr. Lawson is that he signs with Tennessee even though Bleacher Report has him as a lock for us. Tenn came on real strong with their visit and our former recruit Ryan Jenkins has been pouring it on. We unfortunately lose out on this one.

Montravius Adams- Paint him orange. Adams Coach gave hints of it in his article the other day saying Adams is very loyal. His family loves Clemson, and so does he. We sign this game changer and I believe he becomes a starter half way through the season.

Mackenzie Alexander- This kid has changed his leader every two weeks. After his visit to us he said he was all in. Then he wanted to play with his brother Mackenro who by the way I still think could play for us and contribute after developing. Wanting to play with his brother brought Mississippi St into the picture because Mackenro is not the smartest and they both could get in. However Alexander's last statement was that they most likely would not sign at the same school. Alexander to Clemson if he decides on NSD.

Tyrone Crowder- Easiest pick to make Clemson hands down.

Adrian Primetime Baker- I have not heard a whole lot about him for a while but my thoughts about this is we must not feel to good about him right now if we were bringing in these other kids. I think we lose out to Oklahoma on NSD. If we get Alexander I will be more than ok losing out on Primetime.

Asanti Woulard- If we wanted Woulard we could have him without a doubt. However we are cooling off on him recently and to be honest someone would not be happy in the future with a loaded QB core of Stoudt, Kelly, Woulard,Watson. This one is up in the air between us and UCLA and I think that he puts the Orange hat on come NSD.

James Clark- How this kid went under the radar for so long I have no idea. He will be a stud at the next level. This is a battle between Ohio State and Clemson. He said both visits went great and he loved both of them. How Dabo closes this will choose the outcome but I think we lose Clark unfortunately on NSD.

Ryan Clark- He will sign with us if given an offer.

Again this is just my perspective and I wanted to see what everyone thought about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where they will go

Jan 30, 2013, 1:45 PM

We've backed off Wouldard so he won't come here. I think Clark goes to Ohio State, but other than that I agree for the most part.

Re: Where they will go

Jan 30, 2013, 2:11 PM

Baker is most likely coming to Clemson. Woulard is off the coach's board

Re: Re: Where they will go

Jan 30, 2013, 2:47 PM

I hadn't heard anything on Baker in a while. I'm excited about the talent we can land on NSD I think Ryan Clark is a sleeper if we offer him.

Just read

Jan 30, 2013, 8:18 PM

That Ohio state just picked up a Juco WR. This could help us with Clark.

Re: Just read

Jan 30, 2013, 10:54 PM

you are an idiot. thank god u dont talk to the coaches. we will be be very happy 2/6!!

Would be great

Jan 30, 2013, 8:47 PM

To solidify with Clark and Baker!!

Then go after the big four (Lawson, Adams, Alexander, Crowder) REALLY HARD!!

What a class this could be!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Just read

Jan 30, 2013, 11:36 PM

I believe a few hours after I posted this David Hood wrote something very close to what I have and for the most part the people that replied agreed. However I do thank

Re: Re: Re: Just read

Jan 30, 2013, 11:37 PM

You for making me laugh at your comment

Re: Re: Re: Just read

Jan 30, 2013, 11:37 PM

You for making me laugh at your comment

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,917
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive