Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where is the Rev when some of you need to check yourself...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,060

Where is the Rev when some of you need to check yourself...

Jan 23, 2016, 11:25 PM

TigerNet 24:15

...But if supporting Dabo and this procram seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day a different coach and team to support, whether it be that "chump" in the Mid-state that has never sniffed the brass ring, or the other pretenders of the sec, in whose land we are forced to live. But as for me and my household, we will support the Dabo and his staff and players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The good Rev may be one of those who decided that a little

Jan 24, 2016, 7:42 AM

fresh air might be a better undertaking than attempting to smoothe wrinkles on TigerNet.

If so, he may be on to something! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the real world takes precedent...

Jan 24, 2016, 8:41 AM

...between the weather and some familial stuff, my time to suffer fools has been seriously compromised lately.

Is the insinuation that people who would deign to denigrate the accomplishments of the past few years could possibly be anything other than Capons? I cannot imagine anyone like that requiring anything but ridicule to properly set them straight. And I KNOW that folks here are very good at properly humiliating undercover Capons.

However, now the blizzard is past, perhaps we should take a look. Have any formerly faithful backslidden among the now-feathered flock?

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sometimes the real world takes precedent...

Jan 24, 2016, 9:11 AM

Rev, my faith grows stronger every year as I mature and walk along the true path of righteousness!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Backslidden". Sounds like a new line of Deck paint.

Jan 25, 2016, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Sometimes the real world takes precedent... ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where is the Rev when some of you need to check yourself...

Jan 24, 2016, 10:37 AM

***POTD***

Easily!!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,060
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic