Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where is My Invitation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,281

Where is My Invitation?

May 4, 2018, 11:57 AM

I don't know who is at fault, the US Postal System or the Royal Mail. I have not, as yet, received my invitation to the royal wedding and my plans are in limbo. If it doesn't arrive within the next few days I'll have to cancel all my plans and send my regrets.

But when I get to England in July, heads are going to roll. I have an appointment at the Windsor Castle Library at 10:00 AM on July 18, 2018 (seriously) and I hope we can clear up this lack of communication re the royal wedding invitation.

To those who have received their invitation and plan to attend the wedding, please extend my best wishes to the couple. TIA

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the royal couple doesn't like eggplant***

May 4, 2018, 12:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Where is My Invitation?

May 4, 2018, 12:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Where is My Invitation?

May 4, 2018, 12:44 PM

When you get there make sure you have someone spread the butter on any toast you may be having. Seeing as Knives have been banned over there due to the massive stabbings they have. I had to send my regrets to the Queen Mother because I do not leave home without my trusty knife.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will probably serve

May 4, 2018, 12:56 PM

spam, so you wouldn't want to be there anyway!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I see where the misunderstanding is. That other invite was

May 4, 2018, 1:53 PM

supposed to be to the White Castle next to the library. They are thinking about offering an eggplant rollup, and wanted your advice on how to cook it. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can have mine if I can find it...

May 4, 2018, 6:04 PM

I think this is it, it has the Royal Seal...let's see, Dear Sir:(that's funny, they think I'm a Baronet) This is to notify you that if you are seen within ten miles of the Castle our guard dogs are to be loosed on you and the guards are instructed to shoot you on sigh...uh, I guess you better not use mine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,281
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic