Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where have all the Dabo haters/bashers been
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 69
| visibility 1

Where have all the Dabo haters/bashers been

Nov 4, 2012, 6:41 PM

I guess they're waiting for something bad to happen till they show. Notice no positive post made about the team being 8-1.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where have all the Dabo haters/bashers been

Nov 4, 2012, 6:43 PM

I think many people are still waiting to see if we can beat really good teams-If we lose to Coots-that will not sit well considering most of the teams we played this year turned out to be average at best

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^i smell chicken^^^^***

Nov 4, 2012, 6:48 PM

is cu loses at home to usuck it will be ok? or not ok?***

Nov 4, 2012, 6:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are 2 straight bcs bowls ok with you?***

Nov 4, 2012, 7:00 PM

i'll mark you down for a 'no, it's not ok if cu loses to

Nov 4, 2012, 7:05 PM

usuck[at home, again].'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're not losing, how about have some confidence***

Nov 4, 2012, 7:17 PM

where did i say we were losing bryant?***

Nov 4, 2012, 7:23 PM

Re: where did i say we were losing bryant?***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:02 PM

Playing the what if game

What the heck are you two mo's arguing about? Seriously,

Nov 4, 2012, 8:21 PM

read this whole thread and tell me what part makes sense. Actually, let me save you both time...none of it.

You are both arguing the same thing in different ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'm not arguing and honestly, i don't know, once again,

Nov 4, 2012, 9:24 PM

w-the-f bryant is talking about.

i asked a pretty straight forward question supporting why i agree with what dixiedon posted.

do you have a yes or no for me or are you going to avoid the question also?

and if you say it isn't that simple, we can end it here.

If Clemson loses to USuCk at home, it would

Nov 4, 2012, 10:20 PM

absolutely NOT be ok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i could send over a smokin hawk nurse with really nice

Nov 4, 2012, 10:25 PM

augmentations if you'd like, cause that had to hurt.

:)

Yes please***

Nov 4, 2012, 10:26 PM

it'll have to wait till after ml appreciation month

Nov 4, 2012, 10:27 PM

but you're next in line.

GWP will be wearing his ML undies to honor Latty

Nov 4, 2012, 10:31 PM

Heard DSP is gonna streak nude with Latty's face tattooed on his chest and old sack tattooed on his....

Re: i'm not arguing and honestly, i don't know, once again,

Nov 5, 2012, 10:40 AM [ in reply to i'm not arguing and honestly, i don't know, once again, ]

you agree because you both are trolling coots...

dear lowered get it right...

Nov 5, 2012, 10:45 AM

i'm a woohoo'n, no good, motherless trolling coot spawn of satan himself.

GWP is jealous***

Nov 4, 2012, 10:27 PM [ in reply to What the heck are you two mo's arguing about? Seriously, ]

simple pennor envy...

Nov 4, 2012, 10:29 PM

he wished he had one.

Not if we should have never been there in the first place

Nov 4, 2012, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Are 2 straight bcs bowls ok with you?*** ]

by virtue of the #### whipping we took last year. If we win or at least compete then I will agree two appearances would be a good thing for sure. Right now the football world looks at our BCS appearance as backing in because of our schedule and who we got beat by.

Re: Are 2 straight bcs bowls ok with you?***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Are 2 straight bcs bowls ok with you?*** ]

If we lose to USCe then there wont be 2 straight BCS bowls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If we lose to USuC, then we won't be going to a BCS bowl.***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Are 2 straight bcs bowls ok with you?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

why does it take a lunger & soccer mom to get it?***

Nov 5, 2012, 11:31 AM

It will NOT ruin the season.***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:10 PM [ in reply to is cu loses at home to usuck it will be ok? or not ok?*** ]

oh YES..........YES it will...4 in a row is inexcusable

Nov 4, 2012, 8:16 PM

sorry i have higher expectations for clemson than you I guess. That "we can still have a good season w/o beating USC" mentality is the exact reason we've gotten SMASHED by them the last 3 years........that kind of thinking sickens me hearing it coming from "CLEMSON FANS"

Attended my first Clemson game in 1948 so Maybe I

Nov 4, 2012, 10:34 PM

might qualify as a CLEMSON FAN. Sorry if I don't think a 11-2 record is a disappointment. Naturally I want to beat the coots worse than ANY other team but can appreciate an accomplishment when I see it. Sorry for the sickening but don't worry about what others think.

Re: Attended my first Clemson game in 1948 so Maybe I

Nov 5, 2012, 8:32 AM

11-2 most likely means that we lost to the only 2 competent teams we play all season.

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

B/c they are Dabo fans 1st, CU fans 2nd, and 10 wins no

Nov 5, 2012, 2:49 AM [ in reply to oh YES..........YES it will...4 in a row is inexcusable ]

matter how weak the schedule gives them a lame delusional talking point. I said before the season we could very easily go 10-3, which looks good on paper, but yet accomplish nothing.

Re: B/c they are Dabo fans 1st, CU fans 2nd, and 10 wins no

Nov 5, 2012, 7:58 AM

lol you really and truly are a #######.

null

i didn't say it would. dixiedon made a simple observation

Nov 4, 2012, 9:21 PM [ in reply to It will NOT ruin the season.*** ]

that some were waiting until cu played usuck, the next best team on our schedule to fsu, before jumping one way or the other.

i think he's right about that. davis4heisman smelled chicken over that?

i asked a question, which many of them might be asking before committing to a great season.

i don't think the loss will ruin the season, but it won't sit well with many either.

Agree.***

Nov 4, 2012, 10:35 PM

It will obliterate our season not just destroy***

Nov 4, 2012, 11:24 PM [ in reply to It will NOT ruin the season.*** ]

ss

4 in a row, no quality wins, no ACC Championship...

Nov 5, 2012, 2:05 PM [ in reply to It will NOT ruin the season.*** ]

What will there be to ruin?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What he says is true

Nov 4, 2012, 11:04 PM [ in reply to ^^^i smell chicken^^^^*** ]

I guarantee you I aint no coot but Im not sold on Swinney yet. Why you ask? Cause he can't beat the coots. Unlike many of you Im an old timer and I still hold it near and dear to my heart to beat their #### on most years. Some of you don't give a rip about that but I do...it burns deep with me. We play maybe 3 possibly 4 quality opponents this year and we have only played 1 so far and we lost. Now I am happy we have beaten who we have beaten but I aint gonna go around beating my chest about it...thats embarrasing and it leads other teams to give us the business over it. Our next quality opponent we play will be the chickens. If we win that game then every negative nelly should come out and get on Dabos band wagon and be forgiveness. If he loses then guess what...this place will explode and rightfully so. We have the better team and we get them at home...no excuses this year. We lost and we are down to them 4 in a row and that has never happened and it can't be allowed to happen now. So in my view the SC game will make or break Dabos career at clemson. I simply do not think he can survive losing to them again. That would also make us 0-2 against the only quality teams we have played this year. In a nutshell the negative guys are in a wait and see mode right now. Yall go on beating your chest over duke and wake all you want...Im waiting to see how far we have come and we will know in a few weeks.

"We have the better team"; there are a lot of people that

Nov 5, 2012, 8:19 AM

will disagree with you here.

this isn't the same gamecock team from most of your life old timer.

8-1 is 8-1***

Nov 4, 2012, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Where have all the Dabo haters/bashers been ]

Re: 8-1 is 8-1***

Nov 4, 2012, 9:32 PM

and if we lose to UsuC we have accomplished exactly zero of Dabo's goals this year. No Conference , No Division , No State and No BCS . Does that answer your question about 8-1?

Nov 5, 2012, 7:59 AM

Who is "we" Chicken boy?

You arent fooling anyone.

null

Nov 5, 2012, 8:12 AM

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH,OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH be still my shattered heart . I have earned the "COOT" moniker once again. Read my post again and realize what I say is true . If we dont beat USuC nothing has been accomplished . No Division Title , No Confernce Title , No State Title and No BCS Game for sure.I know it breaks your heart to hear the truth but beating Maryland ,NC State and Carolina are the only things that matter with Carolina now taking precedence so we will at least accomplish one of Dabo's goals.

Meh ****

Nov 4, 2012, 6:44 PM

not a hater..but we have yet to beat anyone this year..

Nov 4, 2012, 7:18 PM

only team with a pulse we have played was fsu and they beat us by 12

While it is true that we haven't beaten a great team,

Nov 4, 2012, 8:04 PM

the difference is that in years' past, we would have lost to those same teams that we are blowing out this season.

Very quiet when there's nothing to really complain about...

Nov 4, 2012, 7:38 PM

Human nature. Why does it seem effortless to go negative about something? Is it that much more difficult to see positives and stay optimistic? Maybe it is...

Sadly you are right, human nature to highlight the negatives***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:13 PM

Nov 4, 2012, 8:08 PM

Actually posted last night but I think we have a pretty darn good football team. New defensive coach, we had to replace both lines, and are a really young team. Go dabo and go tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uhmmm...we have beaten 8 teams this year***

Nov 4, 2012, 8:11 PM

Nov 4, 2012, 9:29 PM

i will hold my applause until he beats the coots and a decent team in postseason play

he is winning the games he is supposed to win, over inferior competition...I will give him that

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I applaud them every Saturday

Nov 4, 2012, 9:33 PM

I'm not as skeptical as you.

Re: I applaud them every Saturday

Nov 4, 2012, 10:34 PM

i will join you in that applause for my fellow alumni and the Clemson tiger football program

...but I will pass on anointing Dabo "the chosen one" like many around these parts

as no man is above the University - and results matter

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not just that we are beating the teams.......

Nov 4, 2012, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Where have all the Dabo haters/bashers been ]

we are supposed too, its also how we are beating them. Saying you are supposed to beat a team doesn't always mean you are supposed to go to their house and bet them by 2,3, or 5 touchdowns.

Not only has this team not had a letdown, they are smacking teams in the mouth. It's an attitude shift.

Clearly you do not realize how bad these teams are. Our best

Nov 5, 2012, 2:58 AM

win is a 6-4 Duke. There is a good chance Clemson and FSU will be the only ACC teams with more than 7 wins.

Point. Pumpers seem to think simply doing your job is cause

Nov 5, 2012, 2:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Where have all the Dabo haters/bashers been ]

for celebration and lifetime contracts. I save my praise for when it's actually earned/deserved.

Nov 5, 2012, 5:43 AM

Let me prove a point! Let's say we win out, then win a bowl(whichever or whatever).....let's all see how many schools try to contact Dabo for a HC job? Right now I'll take any odds on "slim and none." He has done a fantastic job so far this year, and I think he has grown as a head coach, but I'll reserve judgement until after the last two games of the season.

Less than 12 months ago YOU said, "DABO HAS TO GO!"

Nov 5, 2012, 10:44 AM

I'm a coot and know that Dabo isn't going anywhere, he's a good coach and man.

I said last year after we won the ACCCG that I wasn't going

Nov 5, 2012, 10:48 AM

to "bash" Dabo for 1 year, so that's what I'm doing.

It doesn't mean I think everything is sunshine. I mean, we are 8-1 sure, but we're 0-1 against good teams. I wish people would be realistic about such things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So instead of enjoying an 8-1 season...

Nov 5, 2012, 10:54 AM

...when in other seasons Clemson may have been 6-3 or 5-4, you would rather people feel bad about our schedule?!

The fans have no control over schedule or conference. Who we play is who we play. All we can do is cheer on our Tigers and celebrate an 8-1 record. You're right. We lost to a good FSU team on one given Saturday, and we battled hard that game. I see no reason to not celebrate our season.

All I said was to be realistic. The last time we played a

Nov 5, 2012, 10:59 AM

BCS caliber team, we got embarassed. The last time we played a good team, we lost. That's the facts.

Sure, enjoy the season, why not? I enjoyed watching us air it out against Duke and score at will. That was great. Nobody said "don't enjoy the season." All I'm saying is to be realistic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I said last year after we won the ACCCG that I wasn't going

Nov 5, 2012, 10:56 AM [ in reply to I said last year after we won the ACCCG that I wasn't going ]

lol poor Ut.

null

You are aware that Clemson's best win is against Ball State, right?

Apr 6, 2017, 12:37 PM

I'll admit that Dabo has Frank Beamer's number. 3-0 against VT is impressive. Aside from that, what's Clemson's most impressive win over the last two seasons? FSU last year?

Dabo is still 1-3 against South Carolina and 1-3 in bowl games. Maybe you're in love with a guy for beating Wake, Duke, and BC, but I'm not.

In my eyes, Dabo has to win out to prove he has pulled Clemson over the hump. 10-2 against a crap schedule won't cut it for me.

We aren't South Carolina. 10 wins without a big win is just 10 crappy wins. It'll say more about how Clemson had a weak schedule than being a good team.

Re: You are aware that Clemson's best win is against Ball State, right?

Nov 5, 2012, 11:03 AM

poor miserable soul

null

LOL Sorry facts confuse you pumpers.***

Nov 5, 2012, 11:07 AM

Re: LOL Sorry facts confuse you pumpers.***

Nov 5, 2012, 11:22 AM

Far from a pumper there Chicken boy.

FACT: You have NEVER posted anything positive about Clemson.

See that is a fact. Calling me a "pumper" is far from the truth.

Another fact you are a worthless piece of trailer trash who has had about 4 screen names here due to being a gigantic ######.

null

Re: LOL Sorry facts confuse you pumpers.***

Nov 5, 2012, 12:35 PM

Wow that seems to have gone very negative in hurry . Why so negative Clem14521326 or whatever?

This***

Nov 5, 2012, 11:04 AM [ in reply to You are aware that Clemson's best win is against Ball State, right? ]

Everyone has Beamers # now***

Nov 5, 2012, 11:21 AM [ in reply to You are aware that Clemson's best win is against Ball State, right? ]

They are over at STS Moanin' and Complainin'...

Nov 5, 2012, 11:22 AM

...about poor use of a redshirt, a 3rd string OL missing a block, Venables being the worst hire in the history of coaching, why doesn't dabo run the football more, why doesnt hopkins catch more passes with his right hand, blah blah blah.

Over the last 10 years for sure, Clemson has lost games it wasn't supposed too. UVA in '02, Maryland in '03, Duke in '04, BC and Wake in '05, BC and Maryland in '06, GT in '07, Wake and Maryland in '08, Maryland in '09, BC in '10, and NC State last year.

We are beating the teams we are supposed to beat, handly. We lost to a top 10 team on the road and gave them everything they wanted. We would have won that game at home.

Give me a break, those guys are rediculous.

Re: They are over at STS Moanin' and Complainin'...

Nov 5, 2012, 11:30 AM

FlaSt could have put 7 more on us but knelt on the ball . How is that giving them everything they wanted? And a 2-8 team we beat by 2 a neutral turf , how impressive is that?

Re: They are over at STS Moanin' and Complainin'...

Nov 5, 2012, 12:23 PM

lol "us"

null

Wrong.

Nov 5, 2012, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: They are over at STS Moanin' and Complainin'... ]

who did we beat by 2? Are you meaning Auburn? If so we beat them by 7 and kneed the ball inside the 5 to end the game, without Sammy and they had a whole year to prepare for the game.

You must have us confused with LSU, who DID only beat them by 2.

LOSER.

Replies: 69
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic