Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where are the best seats?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Where are the best seats?

May 31, 2017, 10:26 AM

I'm going to make it out to a game this weekend and want to know where are the best seats for the game. Home/away, outfield, what side gets sun in their eyes, etc.

TIA in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Where are the best seats?

May 31, 2017, 11:30 AM

To avoid sun in your eyes, sit on the first base side. If you can get a seat down low, you can call balls and strikes better than the ump.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2017, 11:42 AM

The best seats at a baseball game are on the first or third baselines.... low

May 31, 2017, 11:50 AM

Outfield may be the only tickets available ??, unless you get some on the secondary market --most / if not all tickets around home plate / infield area, are sold ( week-in package for all games** )

May 31, 2017, 12:31 PM

By all means, get in the shade for day games. Dks sun is brutal in June

If you go for the non-Clemson games, you can pretty much

May 31, 2017, 12:41 PM

sit wherever you want. For those brutal afternoon games, sit up in the terraces beside the Press Box - shade and a nice breeze.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: If you go for the non-Clemson games, you can pretty much

May 31, 2017, 2:42 PM

Any idea how good outfield seats are? I've finally moved back home to SC after being gone for 20 years, and haven't seen any of the new seating (made some football games down through the years.) Plus, taking my 10-year old son for his first baseball game there on Friday night. Thought about just grabbing the available center-field seats, but found some others available in UB (obviously more expensive.) Wondering if the outfield is still good viewing? Any idea?

Sorry to bother and TIA

John

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The outfield seats view isn't the best but the seats are fine

May 31, 2017, 2:51 PM

They have better concessions and restrooms near by and the higher ones have some shade. You also aren't facing directly into the sun and have a better chance for your son to catch a ball out there maybe.

The third base line seats are directly in the sun (and there's no escaping it) if it's an afternoon day game but by 8 or so they are fine.

#1 Fan of Clemson Athletic Marketing Team

Re: The outfield seats view isn't the best but the seats are fine

May 31, 2017, 2:55 PM

Tix are for game tomorrow night at 7:00, so sun would not be too bad (at least after a bit.) Really just want to get a good view for him and wondering how it is out there. Also, probably no way to know, but would like to get him among a lot of Clemson fans ... I'm playing catch up on getting him properly indoctrinated now that I'm back. I suppose it will be mostly orange anyway.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic