Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My statement & question over at SportsNation chat today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,095

My statement & question over at SportsNation chat today

Sep 24, 2012, 4:18 PM

talking us up:

'Noles don't move up any in the polls, and Clemson drops 7 spots. Both teams deserve more respect. Even against FSU and AU with an average defense that will improve, Clemson looks better & more physical than ND, UF, UT, USC, OSU, and TCU, who all look overrated as usual. If they continue to improve and take care of business, do you think Clemson will be back in the Top 10 where they belong?

Heather Dinich

Yeah, that's why I didn't drop them in my poll. I don't think the fact I cover the ACC was clouding my vision on that one. After watching that offense move like it did? Wow.

and another question from another Tiger fan:

So, if Clemson can get over the home hurdles of GT, VT and SCAR, and somehow win out, do you think they have a realistic BCS shot? Really the Orange and another at-large are still on the table, if FSU can get over the next 2 big ACC away games and Florida at home. If the Noles are selected for the MNC game, the Tigers would be selected over the coastal winner (assuming they beat the winner) for the Orange, and even if FSU is in the Orange Bowl, isn't an 11-1 Clemson team an attractive at-large selection?

Heather Dinich

Absolutely, and that's what Dabo will be preaching to his team every week from here on out. I think most reasonable fans would agree that this year's Clemson team is better than last year's BCS-bid VT team.

There were also a few headscratching coots lurking over there, trolling secretly with a few self-referenced questions and one already making a statement about how they were going to beat us. Those crazy, crazy 'ole fowls. *L*

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we beat GT we will start gaining our respect back

Sep 24, 2012, 4:25 PM

We finish 11-1 and go to BCS game. FSU loses to NC State and VT and we win ACC again. No one has went undefeated in ACC play in a awhile and even had as many as 3 losses before. We are still in this thing

That would be great, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Sep 24, 2012, 4:33 PM

We have a lot of games to get through. And I think the last team to maybe go undefeated in ACC play was VT in 2010 maybe? But whenever they did it, I remember that they had one of the easiest schedules in all of the ACC that year. No FSU, or Clemson, or NCState, who was also a contender that year, and the rest of the Coastal was horrible, even GT that year.

Actually, they did play State, those world beaters.***

Sep 24, 2012, 5:05 PM

I think so. GT has a good team and but is already 1-2

Sep 25, 2012, 11:42 AM [ in reply to When we beat GT we will start gaining our respect back ]

They blew out London's Uva team, who beat them last year.
This was supposed to be one of Johnson's most solid GT teams. You know that guy; he'll have them ready. Their chaplain will bring out that hammer, and get all inspirational.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,095
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic