Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When the true facts about the Winston allegations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

When the true facts about the Winston allegations

Dec 21, 2014, 7:14 PM

were reveled by a retired Florida Supreme Court Judge with no ties to FSU or CFB to insure the integrity of the process...the Haters still Hate and many double-down and call people liars, cheats and corrupt because the conclusion conflicts with their preconceived and continung narative.

For those who are pure Haters, I hope you and members of your family or those you love will never have to endure any false presumptions similar to those you continue to make about Jameis being a rapist.

This was a day for justice and a happy day for everyone except the Haters and the team representing the misguided young lady who made the false allegations which her million dollar legal team has not been able to substantiate.

Merry Christmas Tiger fans and best wishes for a great Bowl win and Happy Holiday Season!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When the true facts about the Winston allegations

Dec 21, 2014, 7:18 PM

most of the people making those allegations here are highly trained legal experts, with full and intimate knowledge of the case.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2014, 7:19 PM

Does anything that Winston has said or done embarrass you or can he do no wrong at this point? Not hating, just wondering.

Re: That's great and everything, but

Dec 21, 2014, 7:22 PM

Where there is smoke there's usually fire! As far as hating goes, I don't hate the fact that Jimbo played the best player on the field because he knew he couldn't keep winning without him, that's smart on jimbos part. The fact is, that he would have been kicked off of 95% of the teams in college football. Remember, it's not just the rape charge it's the other bs that the punk has done. You can call me a hater all you want, his still has lowered the integrity of FSU. If they had any to begin with.

Re: That's great and everything, but

Dec 21, 2014, 7:27 PM

Actually, he did win once without him.

Re: Yes they did, congrats on that. How many

Dec 21, 2014, 7:28 PM

Wins would you have without him?

And we'll see your TallyHole in the Valley next fall...

Dec 21, 2014, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: That's great and everything, but ]

...without the rapist...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are nuts

Dec 21, 2014, 7:23 PM

And in denial

I could understand you taking up for a college kid that made

Dec 21, 2014, 7:29 PM

A mistake. The problem is he has made quite a few and hasn't been held accountable for any of them.

You can bet your last dollar he would have been kicked off most teams after the ALLEGATION of rape.

so what does he do? Steals from a grocery store, shoots BB guns on campus, and yells obscene things.

Yeah, hes a saint. And you are delusional.

Call me a hater if you want, but the kid is a POS that thinks he is above the law, and for good reason, he's never been held accountable for anything.

I hope Oregon's defense FHRITP...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he played for UF or Miami, you same FSU fans

Dec 21, 2014, 7:31 PM

who defend him, would be bashing him to death and you know it, it's called hypocrisy

and if he played for Clemson

Dec 21, 2014, 7:49 PM

You and I would agree Winston is being treated unfairly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: I don't think anyone complained on

Dec 21, 2014, 7:55 PM

Tnet or any other media outlets when Sammy was suspended for 3 games for marijuana charges. They've been more guys that have been kicked off Clemson roster for less. I really don't hear anyone saying Kelly, Bellamy, Preister, and others were treated unfairly. It's simple, you follow codes of conduct or you get kicked from the team. Which in FSUs case that rule doesn't apply. So whats your point?

Re: I don't think anyone complained on

Dec 21, 2014, 8:01 PM

He has no point!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you've got to give it them

Dec 21, 2014, 8:07 PM

They're just like their university. They will defend their cesspool to the end! Lol

Re: and if he played for Clemson

Dec 21, 2014, 7:56 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

if he HAD PLAYED for Clemson; he would be playing somewhere else like Kelley. I think we all know that!

He would not play for Clemson. He would be on the same bus

Dec 21, 2014, 7:58 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

out as Chad Kelly.

Once again, you are wrong Classlessof09!

Dec 21, 2014, 7:59 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

Dabo would have kicked his #### off the team long before most of the thugish/criminal acts would have occurred!

Dabo's standard of players' ethics/behavior > the ole' ball sac's standard of players' ethics/behavior

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

and if he played for Clemson

Dec 21, 2014, 8:10 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

it would be just that..."played." Past tense coot....Why are you even here btw? Go chase all those decommits before Wofford gets them.

Re: Too late. They just had another recruit flip from

Dec 21, 2014, 8:12 PM

Woffard to North greenville.

^^^^^Haha!***

Dec 21, 2014, 8:14 PM

Coots are living vicariously through FSU now? Nice.***

Dec 21, 2014, 8:23 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

Dec 21, 2014, 8:36 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

Classof09 = Coot

Dec 22, 2014, 10:21 PM [ in reply to and if he played for Clemson ]

If he played for Clemson, Dabo would have kicked him off the team. Dabo has integrity. Fisher is as big a weasel as Winston.

I agree with most of what you say but...

Dec 21, 2014, 9:46 PM [ in reply to If he played for UF or Miami, you same FSU fans ]

the rape thing. Most teams would not kick someone off the team ACCUSED of a crime nor should they. It's called due process and not the Salem Witch-Hunt.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with most of what you say but...

Dec 21, 2014, 10:44 PM

I firmly believe that if Dabo Swinney had a player that was accused of what Winston is accused of, no matter the talent level of that player, he would at least suspend him until it was resolved to avoid the distraction, depending on the seriousness of the allegation. Especially if that player was avoiding questions and had immediately "lawyered up."

Yeah I get that....

Dec 21, 2014, 10:54 PM

but none of us know the details of the case. For all we know it's BS and a coach who knows the details might side with a player and I get that too. For the rest of the stunts; however, he might need to be kicked off. That's the part I agreed with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes keep defending the clown

Dec 21, 2014, 7:29 PM

that also says a lot about your fan base that you just defend everything he does

And I hope that....

Dec 21, 2014, 7:37 PM

you never have a daughter that says she was raped and an entire university, town and fan base call her a liar and the rapist laughs at what he has gotten away with. Sounds different when you put the shoe on the other foot, huh?

For those who are pure Haters, I hope you and members of your family or those you love will never have to endure any false presumptions similar to those you continue to make about Jameis being a rapist.

Dec 21, 2014, 7:42 PM

I'm just so glad he and Jimbo are yours and not ours. Jimbo has been the perfect enabler, and Jameis has been an easy one to enable. So ashamed of your program and of the fans who think Winston's actions are okay. You will get more of what you have gotten, and you probably will win a lot, but at what price to your reputation? No concern fans like you to you, but a lot of shame to most fans with some degree of integrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I second that. I'd rather have Dabo and stoudt going 0-12

Dec 21, 2014, 7:44 PM

Nm

Re: I second that. I'd rather have Dabo and stoudt going 0-12

Dec 21, 2014, 7:59 PM

Thanks! noletime is a clown if he believes all is well with fsu. Some things don't change and Free Shoes University, as they are so affectionately known by those who know them best, and the lack of any integrity is an old friend to them. So glad I don't have to try to defend their coach or their program. What a shame they are!

Dec 21, 2014, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: When the true facts about the Winston allegations ]

I freely admit I hate FSU, Jimbo, Jameis. They represent everything that is wrong with Sports. He has and always will be placed above the law in Tallahassee but the world is a big place and Jameis will be Jameis because he has no morals or integrity, he will rape again, just wait. I am living for the day when his world crashes down on his head and it will and neither Jimbo or all the corruption in and around FSU will be able to save him....he's another OJ.

Dec 21, 2014, 9:42 PM

Yep! He may be worse than OJ. At least with OJ it took longer than his college days to show the low life he was and still is. Not so with shameis. His cat's already out of the bag in just 2 years of college.

Dec 21, 2014, 7:46 PM

Are you Bimbo Fisher....cause he keeps telling us he is doing things the right way at FSU.....Criminoles can win another national championship again this year because it will not matter...history will remember Fisher and Winston for what they are and that is the biggest joke in college football today....Go Tigers!!!!

Dec 21, 2014, 7:47 PM

they will not win the nc this year

LMAO! Anyone else here remember the FSU

Dec 21, 2014, 7:59 PM

obsession with a Mr. Cameron Newton when he cheated academically and stole a laptop at UF? I do...It was vicious.

FSU fans are hypocritical clowns just like their program's stance on accountability has been.
Y'all had another one get way with something...now go gloat and get off our boards.

Noletime, I have always considered you a level headed,

Dec 21, 2014, 8:24 PM

Sensible, and knowledgeable poster. I say that to ask you this. If Winston continues his questionable behavior once his reign at FSU is over and he finds himself in real trouble, do you feel FSU did what it should have done to help this young man? Will the fan base rally to his support or will it be the "glad he is not our problem anymore" attitude? See I don't think you get to play it both ways. FSU, Jimbo and most fans have solidly hitched themselves to his wagon. You can't claim the good without owning the bad.

Merry Christmas to you and a safe New Year.

Re: Noletime, I have always considered you a level headed,

Dec 22, 2014, 9:16 PM

Great post, but you won't get an answer. The truth stings, if it ever gets considered.

This thread

Dec 21, 2014, 8:40 PM

is a perfect example why I'm turning away from ACC loyalty this year and hoping the Ducks CURB STOMP FSU.

There will be no bigger Duck fan on the planet than me for the Rose Bowl.

Dec 21, 2014, 8:48 PM

Not sure the true facts are now evident. The best chance at the true facts coming out was lost early in the investigation when the police alledgedly mishandled it. The reality is the true facts may only be known by two people. Jamies Winston has been involved in too many other incidents and arrogantly tweeted about Clemson for me to offer much benefit of the doubt.

You have to give Winston credit. He's determined to get

Dec 21, 2014, 8:54 PM

crabs.

Good lowered...

Dec 21, 2014, 9:31 PM

It's clear that there was plenty of home cooking in that whole deal. He wouldn't have been convicted if he has killed the girl and dismembered the body. The machine in Tally will cover for this piece of shyatt no matter what he does.

Congratulations - he is a PERFECT representative of your university, your football program, and your fan base. I'm can see why you are so proud of him.

Theft isn't a crime guys. I found this out today as well.

Dec 21, 2014, 9:37 PM

FSU doesn't mind if you steal. Just don't rape.

Theft only matters at FSU when it's Cam Newton as

Dec 21, 2014, 10:04 PM

a Florida Gator doing the stealing. Criminole Nation went NUTS when that happened. The hypocrisy is so blatant it's sad.

Dec 21, 2014, 10:58 PM

And let's not forget his ###### face looking buddy Darby who disgustingly recorded his homie ###### that white girl...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 21, 2014, 11:00 PM

And let's not forget his ###### face looking buddy Darby who disgustingly recorded his homie ###### that white girl...on and leaving the scene of an accident...no punishment what so ever. Jumbo is a good coach that runs a sh*t program on sh*t integrity. Go fck your mother

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I just don't like JW and I guess he just forgot to pay for those crab legs??***

Dec 22, 2014, 9:24 PM

He is a thief and uses incredibly poor judgement.

Dec 22, 2014, 9:27 PM

No hate, just facts. If that is who you want as the face of FSU, that for y'all to decide. There are enough undisputed misdeeds for me to decide what I think of him, the recent conclusions change nothing for me.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2014, 9:33 PM

You are so correct! Hey i'm with you i bet that wasn't even him at publix stealing those crab legs either was a look alike! Oh and wasn't him standing on that table screaming @$!# her in the @$!@@ hole ..... Nope im with you guilty of nothing!!!!!!

LMFAO***

Dec 23, 2014, 5:42 AM

You can say what you want, but

Dec 23, 2014, 5:59 AM

I liked seeing FSU do well. Without this drama, I would be pulling for them to win it all again because of the conference affiliation. However, I would rather Bama win than FSU. FSU has disgraced themselves, the conference, and CFB in general. If I were a fan, I would be hiding my head in shame, not trying to justify the many injustices that have occurred over the past year.

I see cars with FSU stickers, flags, plates, etc on them and am like, "I would be pulling that crap off my car at this point". I would be ashamed to hang an FSU degree on my office wall. That is how bad it is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic