Topic: When the news started to break this weekend about Jeff Scott
Replies: 18   Last Post: Dec 9, 2019 10:51 AM by: CUTiger1989®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 18  

When the news started to break this weekend about Jeff Scott

[10]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:11 AM

I sent Dabo a fax right away with my suggested staff changes. Once Dabo lets us know what those changes will look like, I will let you all know if he listened to my advice or not. According to my sources, we should hear about any staff changes very soon, and definitely within the next few months. Stand by your computers.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Welp, little Buddy..........That makes me breathe a lot

[5]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:13 AM

w-o-r-s-e.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Can it.

[3]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:14 AM

coot

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I noticed you have not answered the question in my post

[2]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:24 AM

It's a simple yes or no question.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I noticed you have not answered the question in my post

[1]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:45 AM

it's above his head

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: When the news started to break this weekend about Jeff Scott

[2]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:15 AM

Yeah, Dabo said you called, and he will give your suggestions all the consideration they deserve.

Your faxes were summarily rejected since no one

[4]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:15 AM

named "Patty" was there to receive them.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Rejecting GWP's faxes

[4]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:16 AM

was the Humanitarian thing to do

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

[2]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:18 AM

do I have to stand here for the next three months or so and wait?

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Yes...Geno's Mom will be here soon. She is stuck in traffic.***

[1]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:25 AM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Why can't you just be happy for our team?***

[3]

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Lol. My first job in industry was at a Dacron polyester

[2]

plant, in 1977. This plant was fully automated, one of the first to be essentially run by computer, with human guidance, of course. The control computer cabinets were about seven feet tall, and took up nearly the entire back half of the control room, which was about thirty feet long. So, you either had to literally "stand by" or "sit by" your computer in that case. They have gotten just a mite smaller in the intervening years.

Re: Lol. My first job in industry was at a Dacron polyester

[1]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:31 AM

So you are saying we don't need our fax machine? Sending email attachments now?

This sounds like a Red Reddington story.

[1]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:51 AM

You aren't going to kill GWP just for that post, are you?

[1]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:30 AM

You should listen to someone you wouldn't take advice from.

[2]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:31 AM

Should not listen

Dabo has taken my advice many times over the years

[2]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:35 AM

Like when WVU beat us in the Orange Bowl, I sent him a fax suggesting he fire Kevin Steele. And look what happened, he fired Steele, hired Venerables and now we're about to win our 3rd natty in 4 years.

You're welcome.

What news regarding Jeff Scott? I haven’t heard anything.

[3]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:33 AM

You can’t just drop rumors and suppositions without a link to back it up. Please tell me he’s not going to FSU or Ole Miss.

military_donation.jpg

No, he's going to some directional Florida school

[1]
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 10:42 AM

Like Central Florida, Southern Florida or something like that.

Replies: 18  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1712 people have read this post