Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When it became apparent................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 855

When it became apparent................

Nov 25, 2012, 7:52 AM

it seemed like a lost of control at the time and a good turn of events for the Tigers but in reality it was symbolic of ACC football vs SEC football. I am talking about the hit on Ellington in the 2nd half. The hit was clean and knocked the stuffing out of AE. The problem was that then two SC players stood over him and taunted him. Our players did nothing. Not that you wanted them to fight but at least show some emotion. We get the 15 yd penalty moving the ball to around midfield or so. We then promptly throw the INT which for all intents and purposes was the end of the game. Also, aftter that point, Hopkins proceeded to drop two passes across the middle - he wanted nothing more to do with the SC DBs as this point.

The point is that SC came up, hit us in the mouth, even took the penalty but they knew we had no leaders that would step up. That's old time Danny Ford football, SEC football. It is also why CU will never win these games UNTIL we develop some sort of SWAG. Oregon type offenses are fine for the ACC and that's where we are at but we shouldn't be surprised when we go out of conference against a physical team and we do not respond. We are who we are and that will not change until we recruit some CRAZY and NASTY defensive players or at least ones with heart. Would help to have a QB who is a leader as well. Doesnt have to be great but will make plays and refuse to let his team lay down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said!

Nov 25, 2012, 7:55 AM

nm

Re: When it became apparent................

Nov 25, 2012, 8:03 AM

Yeah, the only time I saw any emotion was the last play of the game when Clowney was dragging manhood across Tajh's face. I think Jaron Brown or B. Ford came up and pushed his a$$ of their QB. Little too late though to be showing you won't let that happen.

Meh, it'll be okay, our players will pack out the church

Nov 25, 2012, 8:08 AM

this morning and all will be well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 855
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic