Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I used to think of C.J. Fuller as being a player that we may
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I used to think of C.J. Fuller as being a player that we may

Jan 21, 2017, 10:43 AM

see in the game when games were out of hand. I figured he would be sort of a rarely used reserve for most of his career. I now feel I was wrong about that. There is something about that kid. I mean when he is in on a play he brings a burst. He seems very quick and can also surprise between the tackles. His receiving is excellent, even downfield. I think he is going to be a big contributor to this program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I used to think of C.J. Fuller as being a player that we may

Jan 21, 2017, 10:48 AM

Yea I remember early in the season the kid had a lot of doubters and people trashing him... Ray Ray too. These are 18-22 year old young men who plays football, and when they do something wrong it pisses 30 and 40 year olds off. Then they resort to name calling or calling for a Kids scholarship because he simply missed a tackle or dropped a punt return.

Jan 21, 2017, 11:27 AM

C. J played really well in the Natty. That will only help his confidence for next year. His receiving skills were a pleasant surprise. He will be a major factor next year. The best is yet to come for C.J. Way to go.

Yep, has famous initials AND he

Jan 21, 2017, 10:49 AM

Caught a great TD pass (vs OHst ?) & tgen against Bama with 2+ minutes to go he brought kick-off out in a great run which gave DW4 & Team shorter distance to score & win!

A TEAM Effort & CJ was a valuable member when needed!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, has famous initials AND he

Jan 21, 2017, 11:02 AM

You better hope we don't find a forum where we could post about your Job performance , and
criticize your work and life . Complete strangers judging your every move and the sad part
is they know not what they are talking about and never wore a football uniform .

Now come at me , for I am Strong .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 11:30 AM

Need sleep?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Yep, has famous initials AND he ]

Right On Bill!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 11:07 AM

Ditto!

Re: I usdI ed to think of C.J. Fuller as being a player that we may

Jan 21, 2017, 11:11 AM

I was quie surprised when Fuller became first alternate to Wayne Train but deservedly so!
He even fared well on kickoff returns.

Jan 21, 2017, 11:17 AM

He certainly came on strong this year. Inside track to the starting position. We should see a balls out battle for the starting job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yessir! He has been a pleasant surprise!***

Jan 21, 2017, 11:26 AM

When he signed with Clemson

Jan 21, 2017, 11:39 AM

A lot of people said he would need to change position to see the field. Wrong! Love to see these young men excel and prove that the pundits don't know everything. Here's hoping Kelly Bryant "gets it" and similarly pushes the other QB's.

This is as much a testimony to coaching development...

Jan 21, 2017, 11:43 AM

...as anything else. Taking raw skills and developing the player into a GREAT player. Fuller has gained the confidence of the coaching staff more than Feaster at this point. Great story that recruits should take note of.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

I know, but he's a talent RB and always has been. I'm

Jan 21, 2017, 4:31 PM [ in reply to When he signed with Clemson ]

not surprised one bit to see this as his job to lose.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Its like when we took Gallman to lure Nkemdiche.

Jan 21, 2017, 11:51 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 21, 2017, 11:58 AM

As a easley grad I saw him a few times while at easley. By far the best athlete on the field every game I saw. Also he was mentored by cj spiller from what I heard that went to alot of games to watch him.

I thought from the start that Fuller had what it took to

Jan 21, 2017, 4:33 PM

be a good RB here. Glad he's getting his chance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic