Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When do we get Foster and Tyler Davis back? If someone had
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,032

When do we get Foster and Tyler Davis back? If someone had

Oct 4, 2020, 3:01 PM

said back in the summer that we'd lose Foster, X Thomas, and Davis off the defensive front, I would have thought we could give up 23 points to Virginia and more along the way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When do we get Foster and Tyler Davis back? If someone had

Oct 4, 2020, 3:07 PM

That is what worries me- you dont hear much said that sounds like they are close

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True, but the defensive performance last night

Oct 4, 2020, 3:08 PM

reminded me of our last meeting with UofSC in fog filled Death Valley. Half-inspired, to put it nicely.

To that point, I have a feeling we'll see all the DL back and fully inspired for Miami.

Put it this way, if we don't show better effort next Saturday, then we have a problem. Fortunately, I don't think we have a problem. That's not to say Miami isn't significantly better and growing with King under center, and they will get their's, but I do believe we'll see a whole new level of intensity on Saturday. Got to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True, but the defensive performance last night

Oct 4, 2020, 3:13 PM

But when they are back, we should have some pretty good experience depth from those true freshman that will continue to get experience with backing up the starters, and we should be ready for the championship season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2020, 5:26 PM

I heard the other day that Foster may not be back this year. I am not sure how true it is but it does not look good for him to play this year. Does anyone know what his injury is or when it happened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:23 PM

In this article it says that Coach isn't telling why players is out unless it's a long time injury recovery like with Luke Price (ACL), and that Foster is limited, but the team is hopeful he will be back to working the entire practice.

https://theclemsoninsider.com/2020/09/03/swinney-clemson-plan-to-handle-injury-information-a-little-differently-in-2020/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:26 PM

Tyler Davis is ready to go and X Man may be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:00 PM [ in reply to True, but the defensive performance last night ]

It is hard to believe that we would have a problem on the D with all the talent that BV has to work with, even though a lot of it is young!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,032
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic