Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Matt Miller says that NFL scouts are warning that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,359

So Matt Miller says that NFL scouts are warning that

May 2, 2018, 10:52 AM

our DL is overrated. But he didn't name or directly quote any. Finebaum says Dabo will go to Bama, but the job isn't open. There really isn't enough news for all the people trying to make livings writing it. So we get fake news daily. These people have to write something to justify their existence.

In the same way USC fans think they will be good and will kill us this year in the valley. Their really isn't enough good reality in Cootville for all the Coots to make a living. So, they make up fake reality daily. They have to have something to make their existence bearable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Matt Miller says that NFL scouts are warning that

May 2, 2018, 11:01 AM

So Cooterville is ground zero for fake news. Growing up in SC, Cola was always 10 degrees hotter than anywhere else and the saying was, that the only thing that separated Cola from hell was a screen door. Add to this the undeniable fact that the coot fan base is the most delusional in the world. All of a sudden a certain song lyric makes sense: "but what's confusing you is just the nature of my game"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well yeah duh. There are 8 espn channels going 24/7 .gotta fill

May 2, 2018, 11:03 AM

Them with pointless banter. It is all shock jock to get clicks.

Only the Ocho has meaninful content.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Millen (if thats who it was) ran the Det Lions

May 2, 2018, 12:01 PM

for years when they drafted very early. They never seemed to improve. So he's not a football guy I'd listen to

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do not say that name. Hallow be thy name barry sanders. Amen.***

May 2, 2018, 12:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It’s all about the “clicks.” Don’t give them any.***

May 2, 2018, 11:18 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When comments are made like that you always have to wonder

May 2, 2018, 12:09 PM

how many people said it, do they have any allegiances or biases that would skew their opinions, etc. Also, does overrated mean they aren't the 4 best DL in college football or that these guys aren't first rounders? I did see one assessment (not sure if was a slight or just a comment) that stated Wilkins benefits from having other good DL around him...well no crap, you pretty much say the same thing for any player that plays on a great team (see the entire Bama defense the past 8 years). Comments like that also confuse me...is the guy biased against the team to begin with or is he just stating a fact..which is still relatively pointless because its not an indicator that he cant play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,359
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic