Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Robinson switched to the Gaytors, tnet declared he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

When Robinson switched to the Gaytors, tnet declared he

Dec 17, 2012, 1:22 PM

was overrated anyway, our coaching staff was losing their ability to recruit, and the sky was falling.

Does this mean now that Robinson is once again properly rated, our coaching staff has re-gained their misplaced ability to recruit, and the sky is still in tact? Or are we still doomed?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's all about whatever makes us feel better***

Dec 17, 2012, 1:24 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Robinson switched to the Gaytors, tnet declared he

Dec 17, 2012, 1:28 PM

Absolutely!! The coaching staff stayed over the weekend to modify their recruiting process based on fan knowledge and input.
Also Robinson now surely must be a 5 star instead of merely a 4 star.

Further proof that Dabo reads the tnets, and he and

Dec 17, 2012, 1:30 PM

his coaching staff obviously took our words to heart. That's the only explanation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I love you guys !***

Dec 17, 2012, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he gives credit where it's due and starts paying

Dec 17, 2012, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Further proof that Dabo reads the tnets, and he and ]

paychecks to the posters here for the incredible coaching and recruiting insights.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Tnet declared"? ******

Dec 17, 2012, 1:35 PM

null

forget it, he's rollin.***

Dec 17, 2012, 4:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not over rated, the staff has not lost their ability to

Dec 17, 2012, 1:43 PM

recruit. In fact , if this sticks , it just proves how good this staff is.WR is the last position on this team that needs immediate help.

Which proves good recruiting.. how? Filling positions that

Dec 17, 2012, 1:48 PM

don't have needs at the moment while other positions flounder is a questionable move at best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You always have too back fill every

Dec 17, 2012, 2:15 PM

position. This isn't taking away from our need at DL and DB. Clemson made this mistake several years ago when they were stacked at DB and had 5 or 6 (4*) DB's in two classes and didn't back fill and it caught up to clemson the last two years. The samething happened at DE clemson was loaded at DE and didn't back fill fast enough.

You always have too back fill every

Dec 17, 2012, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Which proves good recruiting.. how? Filling positions that ]

position. This isn't taking away from our need at DL and DB. Clemson made this mistake several years ago when they were stacked at DB and had 5 or 6 (4*) DB's in two classes and didn't back fill and it caught up to clemson the last two years. The samething happened at DE clemson was loaded at DE and didn't back fill fast enough.

Do you even follow recruiting? We already have some DL...

Dec 17, 2012, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Which proves good recruiting.. how? Filling positions that ]

commits and could possibly have more come signing day. But don't let facts get in the way of you theory that we only recruit "skill players". You do know over the past 10 years the one position where we have had the most players drafted is Defensive Line players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

which T-NEt were you on?

Dec 17, 2012, 2:01 PM

Pretty sure most everyone was saying he was possibly the highest rated player in our class. This is gamecockcentral....maybe you were thinking about that one

It's called Bipolar Board disease......

Dec 17, 2012, 2:09 PM

and this place is eat up with it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some, not all on Tnet

Dec 17, 2012, 2:54 PM

went bonkers, like they ALWAYS do. I hope most HS coaches tell recruits to take internet posts with a "grade of slaw."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2012, 4:21 PM

I think kids need to learn the meaning of the word commitment, and then we won't have to ever have these types of conversations.

I think ADULTS need to know what they are talking about

Dec 17, 2012, 8:40 PM

before they post. Some posters on here think they are experts on any and everything Clemson. As you stated, these are KIDS. Have you ever changed your mind, anytime?

Re: I think ADULTS need to know what they are talking about

Dec 17, 2012, 8:45 PM

How do I not know what I'm talking about?

It's a fact that he decommitted. Take that apologist crap somewhere else.

I'm glad he's back with us...he's a heck of a player. But that doesn't change the fact that it's inexcusable for a basically grown man not to know the meaning of the word "commitment."

What kind of kids are we raising if we teach them it's okay to renege on their word?

This isn't just about Robinson. This is about all commitments. Don't give your word if you aren't going to keep it. Most people learn that when they're 12. You don't have to be 40 years old to understand that.

Dec 17, 2012, 4:31 PM

don;t remember a single poster calling him overrated, maybe some saying they like North better.

The kid is a stud, loves to block and has an elite skillet as a receiver. I am glad he is back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well...

Dec 17, 2012, 4:35 PM

Over rated under rated what the f ever! This kids film is impressive. The thing I like most is how he lights up the corner and linebacker. Not only can he catch and cut like spiller he lays the lumber also! I like him a lot!

we're you elected bored queen while i was away?***

Dec 17, 2012, 4:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did your grammar digress while you "we're" away?

Dec 17, 2012, 5:44 PM

;)

only because i'm board or boord as some morans speel it.***

Dec 17, 2012, 5:44 PM

By all means then, carry on***

Dec 17, 2012, 5:47 PM

will do, but help me out with something. do you think this

Dec 17, 2012, 5:51 PM

tnet you speak of will apologize or will we have to wait until their balls drop for that to happen?

The majority will wait to see what happens in the CFA bowl

Dec 17, 2012, 5:54 PM

hth

so we should have 2 relatively cry free weeks till then?***

Dec 17, 2012, 5:58 PM

No, I'm predicting more drama about something, at some point***

Dec 17, 2012, 6:25 PM

tnet should have an on boord stewardess that walks you thru

Dec 17, 2012, 6:30 PM

crash procedures in case of meltdown.

CUTigerDave should apply for that position***

Dec 17, 2012, 6:57 PM

he would be good, maybe we could all pinch in & get him

Dec 17, 2012, 7:12 PM

some nice ##### or somthin?

Chicken Little just tweeted

Dec 17, 2012, 5:10 PM

@littlechick Mea Culpa #skyfalling

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Don't speak for me. I simply asked if there was another

Dec 17, 2012, 7:13 PM

receiver of his caliber that we had a shot at.

i'm sure gwp had you in mind when he hit enter.***

Dec 17, 2012, 7:20 PM

You're completely wrong, didn't see a single post stating...

Dec 17, 2012, 7:37 PM

he was overrated. Only posts I saw, were ones stating that he wasn't a big loss since we are already stacked at WR. Now they were the sky is falling, Dabo can't recruit anymore from a few select idiots. But Tnet overall didn't act the way you are describing.

set him scrate boi & hopefully this will be the end of gwp's

Dec 17, 2012, 7:42 PM

shenanigans.

So I'm completely wrong, but partially correct?

Dec 17, 2012, 8:35 PM [ in reply to You're completely wrong, didn't see a single post stating... ]

;)

did you just pull out your winky in front of tigerking?***

Dec 17, 2012, 8:52 PM

Seemed fitting, like OhSon's feathers***

Dec 17, 2012, 8:54 PM

Hey coot, shouldn't you be thinking of excuses for when your

Dec 17, 2012, 8:40 PM

chicken peckers get fanny pounded by the Wolverines?

LMAO! OhSon calling me a coot...that's awesome***

Dec 17, 2012, 8:44 PM

If the feathers fit........COOT!!!***

Dec 17, 2012, 8:45 PM

Never saw the word overrated about Robinson. Anybody

Dec 17, 2012, 8:43 PM

that has seen him play knows what a special talent he is.

Dec 17, 2012, 9:08 PM

All of the above.

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic