Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not a seat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,587

Not a seat

Dec 5, 2018, 8:12 PM

To be found in Durham arena tonight As Duke faces powerhouse Hartford! Wonder if any of the Clemson students are aware there is even a game? Last night was pitiful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a seat

Dec 5, 2018, 8:15 PM

However, football stadium is another story on game days at Duke. Maybe better now with improved play but for years it’s been famously empty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 8:26 PM

True but this is Clemson I’m talking about. You know, the school with the crazy,wild students and rabid fans who show such great support! It’s all talk when basketball in concerned but many are quick to call for the coaches head with every missed foul shot! Support the Tigers. Go Clemson

Dec 5, 2018, 8:47 PM

‘Local’ population might make a difference, too.

Durham pop: 250,000
Clemson pop: 15,000

It may also have something to do with the recruits - and potential for success of the teams, as well. I think one must also consider/mention the fact that the ‘Cameron Crazies’ are a cult like way of life, an institution in and of itself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 5, 2018, 8:52 PM

Haven't you noticed. Our students don't even show up for The football games. Upper North seats wasn't filled all year

When I was

Dec 5, 2018, 9:09 PM

A Clemson student the basketball team was extremely bad but there was NEVER very many empty seats in Fike for games regardless of the opponent. And the enrollment was much,much less than it is now and the town of Clemson was smaller too! Clemson was a tough place to play . No one looked forward to a game in Fike.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,587
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic