Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turning point to me in the NC game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,645

Turning point to me in the NC game

Mar 3, 2016, 9:56 AM

We were up 14-7 in the 2nd quarter, and Watson throws the INT on the wheel route to Ray Ray. Just a little bit more air on it and we're up 21-7 and the rout is on. I love that Deshaun went for the dagger and tried to put it away early. If we can pass the 1st game test vs Auburn and the road test at Doak.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we are back in playoffs.***

Mar 3, 2016, 9:58 AM

What..R U saying TiGS lost the Natty?

Mar 3, 2016, 10:06 AM

I was in Jail during 4th quarter & just out to find this distressful news!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Deshaun threw it I thought it was a td. I had a great

Mar 3, 2016, 10:08 AM

look from the end zone behind the play. I agree, if that play is made the whole game changes. Bama had to have a couple of big moments like that to not have it get away from them. Credit to their d for keeping them in the game but it was there for us. Another play or two.. All is not lost though. It was a great game to watch around the country and showed the world about the Tigers and especially DW4!

I was in Vegas last weekend. People

Mar 3, 2016, 10:58 AM

were noticing and wanting to talk about my Clemson shirt. It was a fairly subdued one at that but they still noticed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably a lot of $ going on the Tigers for

Mar 3, 2016, 11:53 AM

this coming year.

Re: Turning point to me in the NC game

Mar 3, 2016, 10:11 AM

No; special teams put the dagger in our heart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Turning point to me in the NC game

Mar 3, 2016, 11:49 AM

Yes if he hits Leggett on that pass who appeared wide open, we still have the ball moving the chains. Great game though in spite of all of the many freebies that we gave me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There were a couple of big momentum kills in this game.

Mar 3, 2016, 12:30 PM

One that stuck with me. was around 3:00 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. We were moving the ball and Watson escaped pressure and threw a dump off for a first down to Zac Brooks. It gained 12 yards and put us on the positive side of the 50. But Joe Gore got popped for an ineligible downfield call (which was a good call). He thought Watson was running and headed downfield so when Watson stepped back and threw there was not much he could do.

So we went from 1st and 10 on the Alabama 45 to 1st and 15 on our 38. This absolutely killed a drive we were clicking on and was followed up by three runs to drain the clock that lost 8 yards. Ended up being a 17 yard penalty. It's amazing how one play can shape the game, and there were several in that game that pushed it away from us.

Here's the play: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14551765

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,645
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic