Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When California secedes, will we allow refugees
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 525

When California secedes, will we allow refugees

Jan 30, 2017, 8:11 AM

From There? Will we vet them?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will the people that ridiculed Texas

Jan 30, 2017, 8:17 AM

Follow suit on Cali?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cant wait for Reconstruction!

Jan 30, 2017, 8:27 AM

my great grandpappy passed down a few stories that need recreating

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully they won't be added to the list of the 7 hot spots

Jan 30, 2017, 8:35 AM

created by the Obama administration. Only travel from those countries has been restricted for more complete vetting, regardless of how much Chuck Schumer cries.

The mass hysteria created by the misinformation being put forward by much of the free press is either just simply irresponsible or worse, politically driven.

I hate Trump's tweets, but trying to govern in this climate may seem it necessary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So are you saying Obama was right

Jan 30, 2017, 8:50 AM

or Trump is wrong?

I can't keep up any more.

Any list that doesn't include Saudi Arabia is useless and I don't care which president came up with it.

Re: So are you saying Obama was right

Jan 30, 2017, 9:04 AM

How many from Saudi Arabia are actually trying to come here?

I saw a chart last night that showed the number is almost 0 so that may have a little to do with there being no ban.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saudi Arabia did their damage on Sept 11, 2001.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:06 AM [ in reply to So are you saying Obama was right ]

They are taking some time off and soaking up the glory of what a trainwreck they turned our country into.

Re: Hopefully they won't be added to the list of the 7 hot spots

Jan 30, 2017, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Hopefully they won't be added to the list of the 7 hot spots ]

Personally, I think the ban probably goes too far but Schumer crying is a bit ridiculous/ over the top

Re: When California secedes, will we allow refugees

Jan 30, 2017, 9:12 AM

I find it odd that there is more outrage at trumps temporary ban than there was about Ft.Hood and San Bernardino. I missed all the protest for those events.

I remember that dominating the news cycles.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:15 AM

I also remember that the Fort Hood shooter was born in the US, as was Rizwan Farook.

Tashfeen Malik was born in Pakistan, and lived in Saudi Arabia, neither of which is on the banned countries list.

Thanks for playing Corny!

Re: I remember that dominating the news cycles.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:16 AM

Corny? So he has another new name, here?

I can't keep up lol

Just a guess. But typically people don't register and begin

Jan 30, 2017, 9:18 AM

posting on PnR within the same week.

Re: I remember that dominating the news cycles.

Jan 30, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to I remember that dominating the news cycles. ]

Im all for putting a ban on those countries as well, so we'll agree on that. I do believe they were also muslim.

Your not going to win, your a liberal. Your thoughts mean nothing anymore to anyone that matters. Your fighting for a religion that intends to eradicate those who dont follow, you will lose in the end.

Leave politics out of our joke threads.

Jan 30, 2017, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: When California secedes, will we allow refugees ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I propose an exchange of prisoners.

Jan 30, 2017, 10:22 AM

We'll send them liberal for their conservatives. I'm not trading you so don't worry. You, spoon and robertn are my favorite libs. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I propose an exchange of prisoners.

Jan 30, 2017, 10:45 AM

I'm not very liberal when it comes to national security. ??

Don't they pay more into the US than they take out?

Jan 30, 2017, 10:33 AM

maybe we should worry about whether they will accept refugees from the "Nominally Christian Nation of Trumperica."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus, between them and Mexico, Guacamole will

Jan 30, 2017, 10:34 AM

have to replace Gold as the basis of currency.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 525
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic