Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whelp, there it is.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 509

Whelp, there it is.

Dec 30, 2019, 6:05 PM

What a shocker

https://www.3ccorp.net/2019/10/17/new-book-called-the-michelle-obama-transgender-guide-gives-accounting-of-how-barack-obama-empowered-the-transgender-community-so-why-is-it-named-after-michelle/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I simply don't get the right's obsession with Michelle Obama***

Dec 30, 2019, 6:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I simply don't get the right's obsession with Michelle Obama***

Dec 30, 2019, 7:36 PM

She's a woman. Michelle Obama, Greta Thunberg, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Hillary Clinton. It's a sick obsession.

Only the douchey wing of the right***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:35 PM [ in reply to I simply don't get the right's obsession with Michelle Obama*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Michael who?

Dec 30, 2019, 9:46 PM [ in reply to I simply don't get the right's obsession with Michelle Obama*** ]

I kid I kid

Truly feel that family is off limits in terms of presidential hatred. Hate the president or the party or whatever, but don’t drag the family into it, they didn’t ask for the lifestyle.

linebacker for Oregon St.***

Dec 30, 2019, 10:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whelp, there it is.

Dec 31, 2019, 2:25 PM

Yep, like you, I turn to 3corp for the latest on ex black first lady news.

3ccorp is a news aggregator who's byline is 'We support Trump'.

Like most of you "media sources" the website is registered anonymously so you have no idea who runs it.

And by the way, who cares what Michelle or trans people do anyway? Are you suggesting that Trans people should be free to live their lives the way they please?

You know, the whole "small govt." thing conservatives have been on about for decades.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whelp, there it is.

Dec 31, 2019, 2:25 PM

And by the way, if it's in a "book", you know it's got to be true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 509
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic