Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whats with all the negativity toward Drod
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Whats with all the negativity toward Drod

Dec 23, 2014, 1:14 PM

What is wrong with you people!!

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He took a cheap shot at Dabo?

Dec 23, 2014, 1:16 PM

I dunno, did he or didn't he?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whats with all the negativity toward Drod

Dec 23, 2014, 1:30 PM

I don't see anything wrong with what he is saying....if he is good enough to hook up with a team, so be it...but it won't be in the NFL, I am thinking CFL he might latch on with a team. All he has to do is prove he is right...his biggest negative is working with the people who prepared Clowney for the NFL. They took what The cluckers touted as a hot commodity and turned him into a turd sandwich...I don't see them helping DRod's cause

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2014, 1:43 PM

"It was kind of unfortunate; I wanted to get more playing time at Clemson. I felt that I was good enough to play," Rodriguez said. "But I wasn't on scholarship; the reality is they're going to play the people they're invested in. In the NFL, they're going to play the best. It's not as political as it is in college."

How many NFL teams are going to invest in a 5'7" 170lbs WR who runs in the high 4's??

Want me to answer that for you? ..... Nobody. I appreciate what he did for our country, but I think his self evaluated talent analysis is off a little. Believe me, Dabo wants to win. Period. If he was good enough...he would have been on the field. I wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors. I don't think he meant to take a jab at Clemson, I just think he doesn't know where he fits in at the level of football that he is trying to play in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2014, 2:04 PM

All I read into what he said was that he wanted a chance, a look, an opportunity to showcase his ability and that it was a dream of his. Whats wrong with saying what he feels. He's got more confidence and desire than most people. Guess we will just have to wait and see what pans out.

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic