Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's up with the TD bandit?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

What's up with the TD bandit?

Jul 8, 2020, 9:44 AM

Its odd how she follows posts and wastes her time going after even innocuous posts. Que pasa? It doesn't matter, but just odd. Anyone else have a stalker?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really wouldn't be hard for B-Meist to implement.

Jul 8, 2020, 9:47 AM

Add another column for "Down Votes Awarded" and show it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Also, I miss whenever a post had [0], those were the

Jul 8, 2020, 9:48 AM

days, right CA? ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ uh, B-Meist, putting brackets in a post with the new

Jul 8, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Really wouldn't be hard for B-Meist to implement. ]

URL being part of the post title breaks the Internet.

B-Meist®

Probably don't need to put post title in URL?

Or make sure it converts all non text into the right

Jul 8, 2020, 9:53 AM

"%20" symbols?

%20 is just for spaces,

Jul 8, 2020, 10:17 AM

brackets would need to be %28 and %29 (opening and closing, respectively), to be properly encoded.

Butt, spaces would work too I guess.

Nerd.

Actually, Im wrong too....

Jul 8, 2020, 10:18 AM

%28 and %29 are for parentheses.

%5B and %5D would be for brackets.

I implied like the "%20" symbols, because I don't know

Jul 8, 2020, 10:21 AM

all of them. Only thought of it whenever I saw the ^'s turned to %5E in the URL, so he's already coded some of them, but obviously not the [ & ], which broke that post.

Hash tags and a subject line with just a period

Jul 8, 2020, 10:23 AM

also do some weird things

I've been a proponent for this in the past...

Jul 8, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Really wouldn't be hard for B-Meist to implement. ]

but I can see how it would totally make the site a complete dumpster fire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would definitely make anything P&R pretty dumpster

Jul 8, 2020, 9:51 AM

fire'y', but it already is - especially whenever the mange attempts it.

true...

Jul 8, 2020, 9:57 AM

put yourself in mod mode. Mods are already dealing with 30-60 yo cry babies. Can you imagine the exponential increase on the tearful t-males?

second, I can't imagine the butthurt threads and long-term grudges that would pop up in every thread, regardless of the thread subject.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It certainly feels like an experiment I'd be willing to

Jul 8, 2020, 9:59 AM

witness :).

There would be lots of people ignoring each other, haha.

Hey Tigermanac, you forgot to TU my posts too!

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy®

I think this goes with the conversation of mange dump...

Jul 8, 2020, 10:06 AM

should the mods dump mange politic threads here? I don't think so, it just seems like a lazy reaction.

I think the mods use pulse to make judgments on who needs to be banned.

The mods would push back with $$$.

I suggest they assign "volunteer" mods like other sites.

there would be less TDs if the culprits are known***

Jul 8, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to I've been a proponent for this in the past... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

yes...

Jul 8, 2020, 9:59 AM

if we take it a way, there would be more discussion OR the TDer will just have to beat their wife or kick their dog

Show us the TDs!!!***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Really wouldn't be hard for B-Meist to implement. ]

He also knows who is doing it and can remove their TD

Jul 8, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Really wouldn't be hard for B-Meist to implement. ]

privileges. I remember back in the day with LLL, either he or Crump removed my ability to TD his posts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

That's what the ignore feature does.

Jul 8, 2020, 10:08 AM

Man, I miss Louie Le Lip, I'm sure he's one of the idiotic scoks we have around here.

I recalled when F-section ( that handsome devil)

Jul 8, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Really wouldn't be hard for B-Meist to implement. ]

linked the actually URL for the Thumbs up in the Lounge mayoral race (holtzhater vs. the turncoat TigerTide) and linked it to a Mange post about Frank Howard that gave holtzhater a clear victory.

Message was edited by: MauldinT®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I miss whenever URL voting was a thing.

Jul 8, 2020, 10:31 AM

CA abused it by putting a URL upvote to one of his posts, then running that URL through tinyurl, then added the tinyurl as an image that was 1px by 1px in his signature. Thus, anybody that opened ANY CA post, would unknowingly give a TU to whichever post he made his signature link to that day.

It sucks because I used the URL upvote for the Donor pick'em to make it easier for people to upvote the perfect weekly pickers (because people are lazy).

Ah, the good ole days. I'm sure we've given B-Meist nightmares.

It's just proof that folks will always find a way to

Jul 8, 2020, 11:08 AM

game the system

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lunge Bracket Challenge was a challenge

Jul 8, 2020, 1:26 PM

Though I did appreciate all the LBOD bribes via tmale

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either dump the TD or man up to it and show who did it

Jul 8, 2020, 9:54 AM

most places do not allow a "negative vote" or whatever you want to call it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it common anywhere besides Reddit?***

Jul 8, 2020, 9:55 AM

I cannot think of another social media site

but I don't really look for them either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this would be my vote***

Jul 8, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Either dump the TD or man up to it and show who did it ]

Offer TD reveal as a donor only feature.

Jul 8, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Either dump the TD or man up to it and show who did it ]

The number of donors would go way up and the number of TDs would go way down.

The ability to TD is already donor specific, but yeah***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:08 AM

Yeah. But I don’t like to TD so no sweat if I can’t.

Jul 8, 2020, 10:14 AM

But if you told me that I could see who TDed my post or FatherG’s post, well then sign me back up!

The TD is just a way for someone without the guts to discuss

Jul 8, 2020, 10:27 AM

an issue try to massage their egos. It does nothing for the poster or the topic being discussed, and to me, therefore has zero value except to the coward that does it.

THAT is a winning suggestion...***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Offer TD reveal as a donor only feature. ]

that's a "win-win" for us all.***

Jul 8, 2020, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Offer TD reveal as a donor only feature. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you on

Keyboard Karen’s hit list too? I’m sure she’ll show up to down vote and explain why she’s right. Too irresistible.

They have a small peter

Jul 8, 2020, 9:58 AM

and their breath smells like seamen.

you mean the ones that you can't tell the difference from

Jul 8, 2020, 11:21 AM

their burp or fart?

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares?***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:30 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're cats, we're curious.***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:31 AM

Grown men it appears.***

Jul 8, 2020, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Who cares?*** ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jounge Libs getting all butthurt cause they get TDs

Jul 8, 2020, 10:35 AM

JKLOL, they TDd me some last night.

#JoungeLib
#DGAFF
#LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLWHITEAMERICA

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one things for sure

Jul 8, 2020, 10:48 AM

it wont me. i cant

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic