Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whats up with ambulance chasing lawyers and bathfitters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 743

Whats up with ambulance chasing lawyers and bathfitters

Apr 13, 2020, 11:26 AM

during this cornteen? If I see one more commercial from George Sink, Bill Green, Shelly Leake or Akim Anastopulou I might scream. With all the million dollar cases they say they solve, seems like they'd have plenty of money to weather this.

And Bath fitters is buying like 60 seconds at a time around the news on two channels and just about doing an infomercial. WTH guys? I don't want you monkeying with my shower.

I don't think more advertising is going to fix lack of business right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they need to tweak their model a bit.

Apr 13, 2020, 11:29 AM

I understand that lots of companies have business interruption insurance and that insurers are denying these claims left and right. seems like fertile ground for some litigation

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know those dudes must make a ton of money, but just due to

Apr 13, 2020, 11:33 AM

their own self exposure make the lawyering profession just look slimey. Y'all oughtta limit their ads or the numbers of that type of lawyer or something.

haha, we tried to limit their ads but see 1st Amendment***

Apr 13, 2020, 11:36 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'd think you could do that to be a bar member or somethin***

Apr 13, 2020, 12:42 PM

Bates vs. Arizona in 1977 changed everything:

Apr 13, 2020, 12:59 PM

https://sociallyawkwardlaw.com/attorney-advertising-regulation/history-of-attorney-advertising/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The covid litigation will go on for years after it's long

Apr 13, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to they need to tweak their model a bit. ]

gone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whats up with ambulance chasing lawyers and bathfitters

Apr 13, 2020, 11:35 AM

Welcome to old people day time TV. It's even worse between about 2 AM and 5 AM. :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've always been on TV during the day. We just notice

Apr 13, 2020, 12:03 PM

them more now that we're not working. Was sitting in a lawyer's office once, and they had a TV in the waiting room showing some morning show. I started laughing to myself when commercial after commercial on the morning TV shows was for OTHER lawyers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's hilarious. Reminds me of that time i was sitting

Apr 13, 2020, 12:24 PM

in a Burger King and a commercial came on for another crematorium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: That's hilarious. Reminds me of that time i was sitting

Apr 13, 2020, 12:28 PM

Man, I made the mistake of talking to

Apr 13, 2020, 12:08 PM

Bath Fitters as the Anderson home show last year. Those ####### were relentless in their calling. Even worse than the gutter people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a roofer who was supposedly doing my neighbors

Apr 13, 2020, 12:52 PM

roof 'take a look' at mine when he randomly pulled in my driveway one afternoon. Seemed like a nice enough guy, I sensed ######## though. Sure enough, after he got done up there he let me know my roof was totally fugged. Was surprised it wasn't leaking already!

Anyway, I went up and looked and didn't find anything he was talking about. He texted and called me for months afterward though, and it'd be at like 9:30 on Sunday night. Or 8:00 on Friday evening or something. Just the worst times. Like dude, even if I didn't figure out that you lied to me, I don't want to talk about my roof at these times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never met a roofer that doesn't say you need a new roof***

Apr 13, 2020, 4:04 PM

Gilstrap never said I needed a new roof.

Apr 13, 2020, 4:21 PM

It took them 4 trips to get the problem fixed right, but never said I needed a new one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is surprising***

Apr 13, 2020, 4:53 PM

How could you leave out Joel Bieber??***

Apr 13, 2020, 6:27 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 743
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic