Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's up with Tyshon Dye?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

What's up with Tyshon Dye?

Nov 27, 2015, 4:36 PM

Haven't heard coaches say much since early this season and haven't seen him much in games. Will he and Brooks be used a lot after Gallman gets his 100 tomorrow? It would be gread to give Wayne some rest before the ACC game.

It seems like this is Dye's last chance to see the field too. Next year he will have to compete with Gallman plus Choice and Fuller and probably even Feaster a little.

Message was edited by: NortherTiger®

Message was edited by: NortherTiger®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's up with Tyshon Dye?

Nov 27, 2015, 4:39 PM

I don't know who Bellman is but Dye is just fine. Just have to feed the beast that is the Wayne Train.

Android sux. Post corrected.***

Nov 27, 2015, 4:43 PM

Nov 29, 2015, 2:56 AM [ in reply to Re: What's up with Tyshon Dye? ]

I really hope Tyshon transfers out to where he is wanted, or needed. Clemson is riding high right now, but what goes up, must surely come down...enjoy it while it's there.

Nov 27, 2015, 4:43 PM

Nothing he got beat out by Gallman and Brooks. Once the season starts the 3rd and 4th get very little work in practice, there just isn't time. Never count a kid out, he can always come back next years and make the two deep. Look at Peak, Gore, and Dodd most on this board thought they would be beat out by other players this season, but they have all had very good years.

Nov 27, 2015, 4:52 PM

Injuries have set him back and Gillman has really separated himself in the role of feature back. Same thing happened with Jamie Harper but he eventually fought his way back. I am hoping the same for Dye.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 4:54 PM

I hate to think like this but I don't think he'll be back next year. He's too good to be riding the bench but Wayne took advantage of his opportunities and has played about as well as he could. I don't think he's a bust but injuries really set him back. If Gallman stays (flirting with the thought of the NFL, which he shouldn't) the rotation will look like

1. Gallman - coming off a 1,000 yard season
2. Feaster - #1 RB in the country who will get his touches
3. Choice - may have been the starter if he didn't tear his acl in his first start
4. Fuller - bowling ball

If Gallman leaves, he may stay.

I agree and it's why I asked

Nov 27, 2015, 5:12 PM

He was so dedicated during his rehab. But he just got bypassed I guess. Will be graduate? Hopefully he Will and can get a slot right away in FBS.

Out of Dye, Choice, and Fuller at least 1 will transfer.

Nov 27, 2015, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: What's up with Tyshon Dye? ]

Elliott has shown he is willing to give one guys basically all of the carries, risking injury and a lack of quality reps for the backup. It's almost like they want someone to transfer. I could see Dye and/or Choice transferring.

It's probably safe to say that Gallman and Feaster will get 99% of the carries next year. Fuller seems to be the preferred option over Dye and Choice is young with a chance to start over somewhere else after sitting out this year. They're both good backs. Losing either should not be a surprise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out of Dye, Choice, and Fuller at least 1 will transfer.

Nov 28, 2015, 4:36 PM

I really hope Tyshon transfers out to where he is wanted, or needed. Clemson is riding high right now, but what goes up, must surely come down...enjoy it while it's there.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic