Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's sad is 99.99% of ALL people were pissed at the cop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 407

What's sad is 99.99% of ALL people were pissed at the cop

May 31, 2020, 11:08 AM

And thought he needed to go jail.
And we're sympathetic to the black angst.

That goodwill is shot and gone now.
Gone is thoughts on Floyd.
Gone is sympathy for protestors
Gone, for most part, is the goodwill everyone had when this all first started

All that is replaced by riots, fires, deaths and looting all over the country.

Most are just pissed off now as their towns are burning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im werried about mail-in voting. Virus gonna get us.***

May 31, 2020, 11:18 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

We're arresting people that surf but rioters, looters have free

May 31, 2020, 11:22 AM

Reign.

Libs politicians are frakin idiots

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you think? Now do church-goers. At least the mail-in voting

May 31, 2020, 11:26 AM

idiocy is now deaded

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Na, this will be gone in weeks and mail in

May 31, 2020, 11:27 AM

Will be back in. They will continue with their lockdown advocacy. And They will hide Biden as long as possible

Except that this is not true. Looting is a crime, and people

May 31, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to We're arresting people that surf but rioters, looters have free ]

are being arrested to the extent that LEO has the resources to do so. LEO being overwhelmed by sheer masses doesn’t suddenly mean that looting is legal. It means a lot of the looters will go unpunished, which is unfortunate. If 150,000 surfers raided a beach, I promise, most of them would surf in the midst of a pandemic and not be punished for it. And the political party of the mayor in office doesn’t instantly make a police force immune to being overwhelmed. You’re smarter than this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Videos are lying then

May 31, 2020, 12:53 PM

Most being arrested are those attacking cops. Ive seen video after video of looters taking what they want without any cops doing crap. Or maybe those videos are lying.

The concept of triage. Apply it.

May 31, 2020, 1:33 PM

Arrest the first 3 looters you see with 9 officers. What about the next 100 behind them? What violence would those 9 officers be potentially curbing if not dealing with somebody stealing a pair of shoes? That doesn’t make looting legal. It means LEO is making a resource prioritization decision. Controlling violence against citizens is more important than protecting inanimate, insured property, or I guess you could disagree on that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s why I said earlier in the week that social

May 31, 2020, 11:19 AM

Media messages like TL’s, while well intentioned, are harmful. They give the implication that there is a significant subset of his fans and admirers who disagree with his statement. The replies to his post were ample evidence, with plenty of “man, you’re about to lose a ton of redneck followers!” type posts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know 1 person that supported that cop

May 31, 2020, 11:26 AM

I'm sure there's some out there, but I don't know ANY.

I agree, his tweet gave the impression that people were actually supporting that murder.

Well intentioned but I'm sure he wasn't meaning to do that

It’s not angst, it’s inequality recognition. You mad, bro?

May 31, 2020, 11:45 AM

Swap places with a black man in the US today.

Be a suspect while mowing your own lawn, have two backwoods rednecks hunt you down while you’re out for a jog, have a crazy white lady freak out on you in Central Park while you’re just out watching som ### birds, be the black kid with a toy gun that gets unloaded on by a real cop with a real gun when you’re just playing with your friends. H311, just be black and get pulled over, see how that feels. Or worse, be falsely accused and black, then convicted because POS white people on the jury are afraid of black people.

It’s a shame that you can’t. It’s a shame you can’t change places with the black woman down the street from me, whose husband is white, when she gave her young dark skinned son the lecture on how to obey cops explicitly because YOU won’t get a second chance. Then tell his older, white looking sister that she won’t have the same problem, so protect him at all cost if something happens when you’re out together.

When that bullchit ends, riots will end. And we can send white supremacists and antifa idiots back from where they came.

Replies: 10
| visibility 407
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic