Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you had told me ten years ago...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

If you had told me ten years ago...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:16 PM

That right wingers would one day support a candidate who cozied up to Russia and an ex-KGB dictator while wanting to break ties with NATO, I'd have laughed you out of the building.

Times sure can change for the sake of hatin' some Muslims and Mexicans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Cata I think both of them suck. While this election ........

Jul 27, 2016, 6:19 PM

is going to be entertaining like wrasslin.

I SMH at what our political choices have become.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, brother.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:23 PM

Listen, the first election I could ever follow closely and understand as a kid was the 1992 one, and I've detested Hillary ever since. I never thought she would run for president back then, but now that it's a possibly reality, it's frightening.

But look on the other side! We have a demagogue fascist who has absolutely nothing to do with the GOP and has rallied the populist vote over pure racist rhetoric, and now we get a confirmation today that he is completely aligned with Russia and Putin.

We are so proper ###### that it isn't funny. Please let more people turn to a third party...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Fascist?

Jul 27, 2016, 6:24 PM

2024 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I refuse to engage with you further...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:29 PM

Until you reveal whose scok you are.

Don't be a ##### coward.

What're you? New?

Jul 27, 2016, 6:30 PM

I admitted I was Corny McPoo days ago.

2024 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, you're not. Whoever that was.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:32 PM

Your grammar is too sharp. I think you're from the old P&R days. Cough it up. Don't be a p.u.s.s.y.

Why would I lie about being one of the most hated...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:34 PM

...posters to ever post titttie pictures here?

Pusses gonna puss.***

Jul 27, 2016, 6:36 PM

Huh?

Jul 27, 2016, 6:37 PM

####, getting little right wingers stirred up...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:41 PM

Is just fish in a barrel.

And yes, there is a distinct difference between you and real conservatives.

NOT a Trump voter here, genius.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:46 PM

Re: NOT a Trump voter here, genius.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:48 PM

Re: NOT a Trump voter here, genius.***

Jul 27, 2016, 6:49 PM

Dude Cata goes way back...............

Jul 27, 2016, 7:07 PM [ in reply to What're you? New? ]

While I may not always agree with him he's an Old Skool lunger, good guy and was here long before you.

So chill out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All in good fun, Celt.***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:10 PM

You know, Darren, if you had told me twenty-five years ago

Jul 27, 2016, 6:22 PM

that some day I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems, I would've said you were crazy. Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's next? Mustard and ketchup in the same container.***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most "right wingers" don't support Trump.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:22 PM

He's tapped into a vein of near-furious nationalism borne of a serious governmental and judicial shift leftward. And the dems nominated Hillary, so that anger is even more venal.

But, you know, vote for Hillary.

No, most conservatives don't. There's a difference.***

Jul 27, 2016, 6:24 PM

You said "right wingers."

Jul 27, 2016, 6:25 PM

It's a distinction without a difference.

Now republicans and "right wingers," I smell what you're cooking.

Message was edited by: Smokey_Arisen®

You forgot nativism and jingoism.***

Jul 27, 2016, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Most "right wingers" don't support Trump. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you had told me ten years ago...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:40 PM

Guess you missed this.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, okay, cool.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:42 PM

That makes what Trump is doing okay then. I guess that justifies how much you're down with a candidate shirking NATO and aligning with a KGB dictator. Cool. Nice job, Junk.

It's the logical conclusion of the two-party system.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:44 PM

Society becomes so obsessed with the rivalry and tribalism of our political system that they are literally incapable of considering a real alternative. We are a country of abused, addicted crack-wh*res.

Yup.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:47 PM

"Ermehgerd, I love my side so much that I will ignore its wrong doing and try to find similar wrong doing on the other side to justify it!"

Serious question:

Jul 27, 2016, 6:48 PM

Will you vote for Hillary?

Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:52 PM

Listen, the first election I could ever follow closely and understand as a kid was the 1992 one, and I've detested Hillary ever since. I never thought she would run for president back then, but now that it's a possibly reality, it's frightening.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19731839

Ahem...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:53 PM

Are you going to vote for Hillary?

He said...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:54 PM

Please let more people turn to a third party...

SO that's gotta be a "no" right?

No. I never will. Never ever.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Ahem... ]

As, by my calculations, no one else on this board is.

But your scok ### and many others are. Xtiger. ATL. CDef. C93. JHop. Bengaline.

Slow clap for all of you voting for a man who is in Putin's pocket.

Re: No. I never will. Never ever.

Jul 27, 2016, 6:57 PM

But a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for HILLARY!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.***

Jul 27, 2016, 6:58 PM

Re: Oh, okay, cool.

Jul 27, 2016, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Oh, okay, cool. ]

Lok, this Russia email/trump nothing burger is all you CPUSA freak show clowns have. Don't see anyone of you condemning what racist comments, etc., was in the emails and their rigging the nomination for ole Hill. As usual, all you can do is deflect, deflect and change the subject.

And pray tell what is Trump doing? All I heard him say is that if the Russians have the 30,000 missing emails Hillary destroyed to cover up her criminal enterprise that he hopes they release them.

Hypocrite. I referred you to Ted Kennedy because you act as though the CPUSA?DNC has never done anything like this. Hell, they have done far worse. Look at what Kerry and Fonda(a flaming lib) did with the N. Vietcong during the Vietnam war. Both should have been shot for treason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh, okay, cool.

Jul 27, 2016, 7:14 PM

This stuff would matter if anyone in this thread was voting for HIllary.

LOL! I know right. SOme people just can't think outside

Jul 27, 2016, 7:20 PM

the rivalry.

1. YOU SAY MY GUY IS BAD? Well YOUR GUY IS WORSE!

2. But I don't like that guy either.

1. BUT HE'S WORSE.

2. My guy is a different guy though. Do you know about him?

1. MY HEAD HURTS. I HATE THAT FIRST GUY!!!! AND YOU SUCK BECAUSE.... HE'S YOUR GUY... WAIT... UGH!!

Holy ####, proofread your posts, please.

Jul 27, 2016, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh, okay, cool. ]

I don't know how many times I have to say it. You don't have to convince me that Hillary is a piece of crap. I know it. We all know it.

But you pseudo conservatives strut around and think Trump is the new hotness that will bring you a right wing haven. What Hillary has done is NOTHING compared to Trump snuggling up to Russia and Putin. They are our enemies and are actively trying to dismantle the West. It isn't even a debatable issue. It's out there in the open.

And yet you people are making excuses for it. Seriously? Seriously. He is buddies with Putin and in Russia's pocket, and that doesn't bother you as an American?

Seriously?

But you're not a Hillary voter, huh?

Jul 27, 2016, 7:23 PM

Re: But you're not a Hillary voter, huh?

Jul 27, 2016, 7:27 PM

Re: But you're not a Hillary voter, huh?

Jul 27, 2016, 7:29 PM

But I'm not a Hillary supporter like you.

So people like Trump for hating Muslims & Mexicans. You

Jul 27, 2016, 7:09 PM

are a piece of work

Re: So people like Trump for hating Muslims & Mexicans. You

Jul 27, 2016, 7:12 PM

It must be his small-government approach.

That's pretty much the reasons you've given for liking him.***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:12 PM [ in reply to So people like Trump for hating Muslims & Mexicans. You ]

That is factually incorrect.***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:46 PM

His base of support is not coming from "right wingers"....

Jul 27, 2016, 7:10 PM

That's a major misread of the policies situation.

If the dems were running a middle of the road candidate not named Clinton then you would see cross over votes from the right wing in droves...myself included.

You are conservative. You are not right wing.***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:12 PM

So how are we defining "Right Wing" then?***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:58 PM

Radical clowns. Just like left wing.

Jul 27, 2016, 8:25 PM

You aren't that. It's a compliment, bro.

Well yeah. I'm not a nut but you seem to be....

Jul 27, 2016, 8:32 PM

Defining Right wing differently than I do.

stupid***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:38 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic