Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whats more important- the QB reps or calling off the dogs?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Whats more important- the QB reps or calling off the dogs?

Aug 27, 2018, 10:37 AM

we're going to run the ball all over them ; i see us consistently busting long runs, and hitting some big plays early in the passing game, and the score quickly mounting. I wonder in that case, just how long Dabo will let our 3 QBs, who very much need in-game reps, sling it around? Thoughts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Probably not long

Aug 27, 2018, 10:40 AM

but I see our Oline opening up huge holes all day. This could get ugly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An extra scrimmage never hurts***

Aug 27, 2018, 10:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An extra scrimmage never hurts***

Aug 27, 2018, 11:04 AM

What percentage of our total play package to we show to Texas A&M and other future opponents ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An extra scrimmage never hurts***

Aug 27, 2018, 11:40 AM

Oh they are gonna stay really vanilla. I say probably 20% of the playbook will be used. I just hope they keep calling good plays instead of run run run in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Need to get good in game reps for the starters and the backups that will actually play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whats more important- the QB reps or calling off the dogs?

Aug 27, 2018, 10:56 AM

I think in a game of this nature you get as many quality reps as you can with your two and three deep players. Don’t worry about running up the score. Furman took this game for a pay day so I would t worry about hurting their feelings.

Starter slings it. Back up gets a couple of passes

then hands the ball off. Number 3 gets a couple of passes as well. Number 4 hands the ball off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most important thing is to get TL in the game to

satisfy T-Net armchair coaches so they can start screaming how right they were all along.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The most important thing is to get TL in the game to

Aug 27, 2018, 12:15 PM

^^We won't start doing that until the NCSU game, which is midway thru the season. Be patient with us experts.

I think we see TL enter the game on perhaps the 3rd series

Aug 27, 2018, 12:41 PM [ in reply to The most important thing is to get TL in the game to ]

I think he'll et 2-3 full series in the first half ... with all the starters around him.

It's going to be a great opportunity to get his feet wet, and maybe to shine!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic