Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all the Cole Stoudt haters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

To all the Cole Stoudt haters

Dec 30, 2014, 8:33 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I was called "moron" and lambasted for being pro-Cole for

Dec 30, 2014, 8:40 AM

weeks now - here is one post: Not true, Cole was excellent in first half at Gawja, one int
Posted: Dec 28, 2014 1:13 PM

then and it appeared that Chad lost his confidence in him then. Way too early, and a player would have a hard time regaining confidence in himself when his coach does not trust him and designed a "20 play conservative playbook" for him, and even publicly advertised it before GT game, not knowing DW would be injured in that game early. And GT players said they knew those "20 plays" by studying film. I do think Morris ought to refund a few hundred thousand, and I hope the coaching of Streeter will prove this???? I hope that Cole will have great game, and put him back on pro-candidate board. He is after all much more of a pro-style qb and Morris wanted the free-style pass/run qb that DW is and Tajh was...This game will be interesting to watch. GO TIGERS! And please withhold the booing no matter what!

calling out "tigerking" and "psbo" especially!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was great to see Stoudt do very well last night....

Dec 30, 2014, 8:44 AM

a perfect ending to his career.

I guess I could've been considered a Cole 'hater' but my dislike was more frustration in his inability to run the offense the majority of the season. Im sure his injury really played into that, but going into this game there was 0 reason to believe he would do what he did. He really made some awesome throws.

I hope he continues the success in whatever he chooses to do after leaving Clemson.

Did you even read my post above - Morris ought to send

Dec 30, 2014, 8:56 AM

refund for his poor coaching of Cole. Streeter and new oc's made a big difference!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just did......I do think Cole's injury throughout the..

Dec 30, 2014, 10:03 AM

season played into his performance also. He made some very nice downfield throws last night that resmebled nothing like the throws he made in October/November.

Re: I just did......I do think Cole's injury throughout the..

Dec 30, 2014, 10:20 AM

I got a new name for Cole, I have heard Cold Stoudt 3 and out and other names but now "Never doubt Cold Stoudt"

WOW, just WOW! You've got to see this...

Dec 30, 2014, 8:48 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1385446&tstart=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WOW, just WOW! You've got to see this...

Dec 30, 2014, 10:11 AM

I still believe this.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I like a man that stands by his convictions...

Dec 30, 2014, 10:52 AM

...especially the ones that he served time for (that's called a double entendre for those of you who attended the Hammond School).

I wasn't bashing you, just using your post to make a point of the Cole bandwagon gang...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the Cole Stoudt haters

Dec 30, 2014, 8:51 AM

Reminds me of all the Charlie Whitehurst haters in Nashville this year.

*Both guys have shown the ability to throw a nice touch pass if given even an average amount of time in the pocket or a lane to step into.
*Both guys showed running ability when it counts.
*Both guys got their butts knocked HARD into the dirt and popped back up for the next play.
*Both guys ignored all the negative press, doubters, haters and did their jobs.

Cole can only hope for an 8 year career as a backup in the NFL with the occasional chance to help the team when all the "popular" options are gone. As I heard a career backup QB say once "Best job in the NFL, being paid great money without the wear and tear on the body"

Whatever, saved his "best" for last, glad he's gone.

Dec 30, 2014, 9:23 AM

He had a month to prepare for this game. If it had been a week after SCar, probably different story. Remember, he was recruited to run a Napier offense, not a Morris offense, or Elliot/Scott offense. Kid stood in the pocket a few times, but those sacks on 3rd and long were on him, no pocket presence to realize where the pressure was coming from.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic