Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When watching rerun of #9 ETN run, catch & scoot vs Buckies last Dec..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

When watching rerun of #9 ETN run, catch & scoot vs Buckies last Dec..

May 23, 2020, 11:34 AM

i can’t get over his vision for a hole, his unreal acceleration & then top end speed.

Wish he’d had more opportunities to shine like that in his home territory against another top notch D in last game vs lsu but he didn’t..

plus they were a great team that were on a mission for sure..like we were the year b/4 vs Bama to be 1st 15-0 team.

Saying, you expect great games & so do the other guys, and just when you think it’s gonna be your day to make history, again..you don’t.

Go TiGERs..CLEMSON is ready to ROCK!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What you talkin’‘bout Willis?

May 23, 2020, 11:37 AM

Had to ask

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When watching rerun of #9 ETN run, catch & scoot vs Buckies last Dec..

May 23, 2020, 12:47 PM

LBB, I ain't no coach, but I really wish ET had gotten more touches, in the championship game. The TD he ran was nothing but pure ET. Didn't seem like he had a lot of help, just pure determination.

Yep..with TL16 struggling & forcing passes, Tony needed to run the BEAST & see..

May 23, 2020, 2:26 PM

what we could get especially with no success throwing over & over and being only 1 for 11 on 3rd downs and having to punt.

Hindsight is special, isn’t it!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Excuse me. Not the Championship game

May 23, 2020, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: When watching rerun of #9 ETN run, catch & scoot vs Buckies last Dec.. ]

The bucknut game, was the run I was thinking of. It lead the comeback from being down 16 to zip. still his TD in the championship game was a tough run.

as far as his last td catch

May 23, 2020, 6:27 PM

apparently he did not care much for that play and had struggled all season making that competition. He sure picked a good time to execute it to perfection.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic