Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What we tend to forget is Cuse...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,726

What we tend to forget is Cuse...

Oct 14, 2018, 7:02 PM

Didnt necessarily expose our D. They hit a few busted coverages and scored on a muffed punt. The Atm game was much worse defensively although they definitely had luck on their side.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If our secondary didn't have a case of the dropsies

Oct 14, 2018, 7:05 PM

we'd have beaten aTm by 3 scores.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If our secondary didn't have a case of the dropsies

Oct 14, 2018, 9:27 PM

Not to mention if Mond didn't have a horseshoe waaaaay up his butt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oct 14, 2018, 11:07 PM

when I checked the box score after the excuse game,i was surprised at how much we dominated the stats.it's worth checking out(on the official website or rivals).the final score could easily have been a lot greater,especially if they hadn't been headhunting TL.they're due for some payback.2nd year in a row they took our QB out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 15, 2024, 9:00 AM [ in reply to If our secondary didn't have a case of the dropsies ]

owensb01® said:

we'd have beaten aTm by 3 scores.

That is being kind! LOL! There is proof to the theory that if they could catch they would be receivers, Fields need some of the stuff Orlando Jones had in the replacements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtSA9lGfk8

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What we tend to forget is Cuse...

Oct 14, 2018, 11:13 PM

Not to mention the total unwillingness of of the refs to call holding in College Station. TA&M is a good club but we are 10-17 points better and were on that night, just had crooked zebras. I am a bit impressed with the dirtpeckers for keeping it close with them, they may be ble to hold us to the mid 40s.

Re: What we tend to forget is Cuse...

Oct 15, 2018, 12:28 AM

Texas A&M had all the film in the world on Clemson. However, there was only one game of theirs to come up with a game plan. Jimbo Fisher's offensive scheme is different from his FSU team. Going into their house on the 2nd game of the season was a crap shoot.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,726
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic