Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What these "analysts" fail to realize is Jameis Loseton
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 727

What these "analysts" fail to realize is Jameis Loseton

Oct 19, 2013, 4:48 PM

has NEVER. I mean NEVER been into an environment as chaotic, hectic, loud and confusing as Clemson, SC and Death Valley!

I promise. Let me write that again. I PROMISE, that Jameis is NOT GOING to be prepared AT ALL for this experience!

The Clemson fans are going to simply Shake this kid up like he cannot Fathom! He can try to be cool all he wants but when 85 Thousand Plus have their energy and spirit going completely against you in Death Valley he is GOING TO FAIL. Not only is he going to suck tonight, he is going to be completely and utterly unproductive!

And when Our Fanbase create the earthquake when jameis has the ball, the rest of the fsu players are going to fall and our defense is going to feed off of the crowd and simply EAT fsu ALIVE!

Our offense has been quiet. We haven't been talking any crap because Clemson's offense KNOW that they are better. Boyd is Clemsons best quarterback ever and he is going to simply pick apart the FSU defense like you wouldn't believe.

Not only will Clemson win this game but it isn't even going to be as close as ANYONE thinks. Fsu has not played anyone this year, they have not been into an environment or played a team like Clemson's this season and they are going to choke big time! fsu's offense cant hack it today at all. Clemson with all the momentum and experience put up HUGE plays! This game will remind one of The Clemson GT game about 6 years ago when Spiller and Davis had their breakout.

Clemsons win will be so impressive that you better expect to see Clemson JUMPING Oregon (Oregon has beat no one this year) and when the BCS makes it opening tomorrow night, Clemson will be sitting #2 behind Alabama. And no one is going to jump us for the rest of the season or after the ACCCG when we play Miami.

Final Score

Clemson 38 florida state 21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 727
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic