Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What the helll is wrong with you people?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

What the helll is wrong with you people?

Jan 17, 2016, 5:10 AM

I get up early and log onto Tnet and find at least five bama/coot trolls saying nasty things about my University Football team. Do you guys not know what that RA function does?

You can't tell the Alabama trailer trash trolls from the coot trailer trash trolls so RA them all into oblivion. You don't argue with trash you put it in the trash can.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the helll is wrong with you people?

Jan 17, 2016, 9:32 AM

So an RA is somebody who cleans up forums.. What does the acronym stand for?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

refuse attendant?***

Jan 17, 2016, 9:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2016, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: What the helll is wrong with you people? ]

RA means Report Abuse. The feature is to the left of the 'Reply,' feature on a post. When five people click on the RA feature of a post the post goes into quarantine.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smells of censorship and censorship is wrong...

Jan 17, 2016, 9:33 AM

oh, and good morning '88.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It isn't censorship.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:14 PM

Well, so what if it is? It's no more or less than the way the owners set up the board.

Have a nice day.

yes, the owners are king & it's good be so...

Jan 17, 2016, 12:25 PM

and idk what's in Grump's cold, darkened heart that allows he & the others[they know whom they be] to let go on what they let go on, but i decided some time ago i'd join in the fray.

i have a personal library of Grump-a-grams for my participation; i can only imagine that those you speak of have the same? there's simply no way Grump would not share his disdain for the misgivers, fornicators, wrong doers and/or ne're do wells equally, right?

and nice is such a nice word.

be well, '88.

What do you mean "you people"?

Jan 17, 2016, 9:35 AM

Lol

I mean you palefaces.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:16 PM

No, I don't want or need another blanket.

What is this RA you speak of?***

Jan 17, 2016, 9:40 AM

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is this RA you speak of?***

Jan 17, 2016, 9:41 AM

Rick Astley?

I was having fun replying to one of the. I told him we could

Jan 17, 2016, 9:59 AM

go to the diner in my old neighborhood to discuss the game NY style. Bada Boom Bada Bing !:)

What the helll is RA?***

Jan 17, 2016, 12:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the helll is RA?***

Jan 17, 2016, 12:25 PM

Lol, and how the hell do you edit? It should be included in my package...Ha ha

Jan 17, 2016, 12:41 PM

Exactly, and hope do you find old post. I only see recent. I may have to demand a refund if this is not addressed

If you three will RA coots I'll reveal all.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:47 PM

The RA function is for Reporting Abuse. It's a gift to the regular poster from the management here. The feature is used by clicking on the purple triangular icon just to the left of the reply feature on every post.

The edit feature is activated by clicking on the little cloud between the RA feature and the red X next to the reply feature on your post.

Now you three turds gentlemen start RAing the coots and let's stop putting up with their BS.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: If you three will RA coots I'll reveal all.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:51 PM

Someone is a bit of a cry baby.

So, somebody has to be the bored crier.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:54 PM

It pays well and I need the money.

Re: If you three will RA coots I'll reveal all.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:55 PM [ in reply to If you three will RA coots I'll reveal all. ]

Ohhhh... I always use my phone and I don't see that on the screen. You mean I got to cranck up the laptop??? Anyway thanx

Jan 17, 2016, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: What the helll is RA?*** ]

I don't have it on my phone either. I never log in on my computer so sorry if I am of no help. I will TD a coot post but doubt if I would want to start sending people off the board. With some of what I have seen on here that could cause a lot of problems for good people

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the little purple triangle with the ! to the right -------->

Jan 17, 2016, 12:29 PM [ in reply to What the helll is RA?*** ]

Democracy in action - enough votes sends the post to never never land. Which is a good thing.

Plus keeps the terrible attempts at humor from being from being moved to the Lunge. Which is a VERY good thing.

Jan 17, 2016, 12:37 PM

Coot???

Jan 17, 2016, 12:40 PM

Oops, newb was thought he valiantly defended the school. Didn't know about that button that you speak of....Don't see on my screen. Is it magical?? Prey, do tell

Jan 17, 2016, 12:55 PM

Jan 17, 2016, 1:03 PM

I see it when I switch from mobile to full site although it does require me to use my thumb to do it, so I'm on the fence

Jan 17, 2016, 1:20 PM

Yes fullsite on cellphone is no bueno, can we request this magical purple triangle to be added to mobile platform? If I have to get on my laptop, ill rarely log on too much work to open that Windows 10

Jan 17, 2016, 1:35 PM

Don't care for the full site myself, but I just RA a post and it was easy. If you scroll to the bottom and switch, you are still on that page and the post is on your screen.. No navigating needed. Hit the magic button and then scroll down and switch back.

Jan 17, 2016, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: What the helll is wrong with you people? ]

Hope I made you proud. Just RA post making unsubstantiated claims about our players... Didn't even argue. It has since been deleted.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic