Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB bashers are not Clemson fans...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

KB bashers are not Clemson fans...

Jan 2, 2018, 12:34 AM

Stop hating a young man who overcame Crohn’s and led us to a twelve win season

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure some are & suggesting otherwise is patently stupid.***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KB bashers are not Clemson fans...

Jan 2, 2018, 12:38 AM

This post again??? We can have an honest opinion of a performance without bashing what he did during his childhood. Why don’t you stop acting like that’s a free pass for life. That’s crippling to him more than crohns. He stunk tonight. Does that make his story bad, no. Great young man!! Just played a bad game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 12:44 AM

correct. he is what he is. they had a month to game plan to make him make as many decisions as possible, and it's no secret to anybody that that is the greatest weakness on the team. O line by no means good, playcalling was predictably suspect, but there were many instances in which he was put in short drops to make short throws and made no decision and held the ball, stepped into pressure, or quickly gave up on the pass altogether and tucked quickly to run. so nobody was helping anybody on O tonight. our D was just as dominant as theirs. not trying to bash the kid, just saying, he is what he is. i never expected him to be the QB next year. he wasn't the best QB on the team this year. i'd say he actually over-achieved given his ability as a QB...that's why i'm not as angry as i normally would be. hoped for the best, but am not shocked at the outcome.

Thank you.***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:54 AM [ in reply to Re: KB bashers are not Clemson fans... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 12:43 AM

I love KB and he did a great job all year. However, he did not play well tonight but the whole offense was dominated.

I think we are going to need KB to improve on getting the ball down the field or we need one of five star QBs to beat out KB next year.

We were thin at WR compared to previous years also.

Props to KB for winning 12 games but to beat elite defenses, we must have a more dynamic passing game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you seem really unhinged right now.

More so than normal. Do I need to post the number for Charter?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Former Medical Director is my best friend's father...

Jan 2, 2018, 12:48 AM

I could put in a good word for the right person, tigerqueen is not it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what does crohn's have to do with his performance. this isn't about someone who has overcome adversity to give us the win... is having crohns an excuse for him to play horribly

Oh shut the #### up already.

Jan 2, 2018, 12:45 AM

If KB was white you'd be one of the ones bashing him and everyone who's been here for more than a month knows it.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What the hell does Crohn's disease have to do with football?

Jan 2, 2018, 12:48 AM

Props to Kelly for the 14-2 record and ACC Championship but in my opinion anyone trying to pump him as our future at QB then that is not a true Clemson fan. Especially when we have a guy like Lawrence coming.

12-2 record*******

Jan 2, 2018, 12:49 AM

Re: What the hell does Crohn's disease have to do with football?

Jan 2, 2018, 12:51 AM [ in reply to What the hell does Crohn's disease have to do with football? ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ37sGjSnQ8

Jan 2, 2018, 1:03 AM

For being the QB at WRU
This season KB had a total of 13 passing TDs and 3 were against The Citadel, 2 against USC and 1 against Kent State. That leaves more 7 passing TDs on the season against powers like Wake, VT, etc To name a few.

I don't think people are Hating on KB as much as they are now boasting about what was obvious to them. He is a running QB and not great at passing. Bad reads, under thrown or over thrown balls, pocket awareness you name it. Some say he was our best option and trust in the coaches decisions. I fall into this category for this season he knew the play book the best and was the best option but I also see the points of those who do not. We brought back 4 O line men from last year. A year removed from winning the NC. The biggest change from then and this season is QB play. (Yes Oline played worst game of year tonight) but on the season QB play was down. We could not stretch the field well most of the year. And it was our Deffense that kept us in games. 13 passing TDs

Jan 2, 2018, 1:10 AM

Congrats to KB. IMO, he did well, perhaps over achieved. But moving ,m on TL must win the job. KB won't get us where we want to go.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic