Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What kind of fish is this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 453

What kind of fish is this?

Oct 9, 2019, 1:18 PM

Northern snakehead are bad news. And for the first time, invasive northern snakehead fish have been confirmed in Georgia waters.

If you believe you have caught a northern snakehead:
- DO NOT RELEASE IT.
- Kill it immediately and freeze it.
- If possible, take pictures of the fish.
- Note where it was caught (waterbody, landmarks or GPS coordinates).
- Immediately report it to your regional Georgia DNR Wildlife Resources Division Fisheries Office.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was expecting some bikini shots, but wat TF is that

Oct 9, 2019, 1:19 PM

and why should I kill it and freeze it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Invasive and native to China.

Oct 9, 2019, 1:23 PM

Someone caught one in a pond in Gwinnett county.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they're devastating to natural populations.

Oct 9, 2019, 1:27 PM

I like to imagine this was China's insidious plan all along.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time to start exporting Ohioans to China in retaliation***

Oct 9, 2019, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we do that? Is that a thing?***

Oct 9, 2019, 1:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course we can do it, pull up a container ship with

Oct 9, 2019, 1:38 PM

"Disney Cruise" spray painted on the side of it and we won't even have to coax them on board. Once unleashed on to mainland China they'll go straight to work destroying the local environment with cookie cutter communities and Buffalo Wild Wings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was expecting some bikini shots, but wat TF is that

Oct 9, 2019, 1:25 PM [ in reply to I was expecting some bikini shots, but wat TF is that ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear they're good eating fish

Oct 9, 2019, 1:26 PM [ in reply to I was expecting some bikini shots, but wat TF is that ]

Hope so because that's about the only way to cut their numbers once established.

They are the Kudzu of the fish world, or something like that. Imported from the same place anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our native version is the bowfin.***

Oct 9, 2019, 1:30 PM

they ate all the birds in china***

Oct 9, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to I was expecting some bikini shots, but wat TF is that ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm surprised it took them this long. They've been

Oct 9, 2019, 1:25 PM

migrating south for several decades. And it's not like you can stop them. They walk on land to get to the next water source. They're Terminators, basically.

um, the preferred term is undocumented immigrant

Oct 9, 2019, 1:32 PM

perhaps its merely seeking asylum here because of the animal rights abuses in China

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 453
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic