Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What it truly means to be ALL IN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,408

What it truly means to be ALL IN

Jan 20, 2013, 4:03 PM

It begs the question!?! The answer lies in players like:

Travis Blanks!! Case in point:

After last years Orange Bowl dibacle, TB was contacted by Dabo Swinney. Knowing that we just got embarressed, Travis Blanks was asked by Dabo "Does this affect your commitment to Clemson"

The reply (by Blanks), and I quote:

"Coach Swinney, I wonder if all of my other fellow commitments KNOW what the word commitment means??"

THAT FOLKS, is absolutely THE TYPE of players that we need to attract to play Clemson Tigers football!!!

As National signing day approaches, we wait with baited breath, and I know Dabo is recruiting star talent, but at the end of the day....when all these kids have played the "Hat game", I earnestly WANT only....and I mean ONLY those kids that WANT TO NE CLEMSON TIGERS!!!

I want those kids like Blanks, Boulware, and Gallman (who has remained committed thru all the RN BS) that want to rub Howard's rock, run down that hill, and wear the Orange and White!!

I want kids that are ALL IN!! And I will settle for NO LESS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are committed......

Jan 20, 2013, 4:18 PM

To posting and reposting, and re-reposting. I still give you a point though. Blanks is awesome. I put Boulware in that same category.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...to triple posting.***

Jan 20, 2013, 4:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic